Obsessed

MINE

A/N: oh my hearteu T^T i saw all ur feedback guys, and oh my lawd you guys are so supportive and MY HEARTEU T^T even though you guys seem to love my writing please never be afraid to leave constructive criticism or some ideas you would want me to incorporate [: even if the comments start multiplying i promise i'll keep reading it. THANK YOU! here's kookie's POV as promised! <3 

 

JUNGKOOK POV: 

The moment I stepped into the small apartment, an amazing smell slapped me across the face. It was the smell of vanilla bean, strong but not too sickening and it screamed of Omega. Even though the heavy sweet scent was almost overpowering, there was still an underlying scent of mint. I tried not to drool. 

My eyes flit around, looking for the source of the scent. I hear a deep and scratchy voice, yelling at Eric down the hall. Even though my inner wolf won't stop fangirling all over the voice and the scent, I contain myself in front of my pack. 

But when this gorgeous male comes walking into the kitchen, nothing could really stop me from staring. 

His hair is a little missed up, a beautiful light lavender mop on the top of his head. Underneath his huge grey jacket is a hint of pale skin and gorgeous defined collarbones. My eyes continue scanning downwards and I almost choke when I realize that he's only wearing boxers. At this point my wolf is completely silent, taking in a delicious scent and body.

I redirect my eyes to his face and I try not to linger on his pink lips, defined nose, and sharp jawline for too long. I wander up to the eyes and hold my stare. His eyes are a wonderful shade of dark brown, not too dark to be called black but not too light to be called hazel. From here, I can see the shadow casted by his long and gorgeous eyelashes. 

My eyes wander over to my pack to see everyone staring a little too long. Especially Hoseok. That in horse. 

An instinct washes over me as I battle with an unexplainable anger. This boy was the living definition of beautiful and there was no way Hoseok was going to have him. A deep rumble erupts from the back of my throat as I warn the rest of the pack. 

He's mine

I faintly hear Eric explaining about who we were but honestly speaking my senses were dulled when I was looking at this man. My gaze snaps back up to his eyes when I hear Eric talking about how the omega broke into our apartment. I raise my eyebrow in surprise and amusement, not believing such a pretty boy could do such a thing. 

He lowers his gaze and his face turns bright red. His cheeks puff out and a pout sits on his face while he cusses at Eric quietly. I bite my lip, suppressing a smile. 

However, when Eric coos at him, 'taetae', he says, and embraces him into a hug, hiding his adorable face, my fists clench unknowingly. I feel my face pull down into a frown and anger swirls down in my stomach. I restrained myself from going over to Eric and yanking him off, because who is he to touch his kitten like that? 

Apparently 'taetae' realized because immediately he smiled at me, attempting to appease my noticeable anger. 

His eyes folded into crescents and a small layer of cheek fat created crinkles at his eyes. His lips pulled into a thin line as he showed off his teeth in a smile. A box was the best way to define it. Something about his smile was so pure and so adorable, and immediately my body relaxed and a soft smile etched it's way onto my face. 

To say I was obsessed would be an understatement. I felt a longing to follow him and hug him and kiss him. To make him flash that grin and hear him laugh. 

But for now, one thing was clear. 

Mine.

 

 

A/N: here we go again. to be really honest with you guys,  i feel like i'm lacking in writing. if this plot ever becomes too lacking or you want something more, please just comment it and i will be sure to correct if for the future. also if there are things that you wanna see in this story, please also comment it to help with writers block [: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 

 

 

see you later alligator <3