Meeting Adonis

MINE

A/N: This is my first ever fanfic and oh my lord I didn't expect to get so much feedback already -0-. I really hope I don't let down your expectations and please leave feedback! alpha!jungkook and omega!taehyung because I live for that . also i'm a little weird in the head so taehyungs also gonna be a lil weird in the head :3 

Tae POV:

I feel my face getting uncomfortably warm and hot. My eyes open, only to be blinded by the sun. 

EVEN THO YOU THE SUN YOU BEST BE LETTIN ME HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP. 

I pummel the air infront of me, thinking that if I did it I would somehow feel better about myself. I freeze as a comforting smell, kind of like the smell of fresh batch of laundry mixed in with deep wood drifts by. My nose twitches as I try to identify where the smell was coming from. 

"What the ?" My eyes whip to the door and I see Eric (a/n: yes eric nam. why? idfk) questioning my sanity. 

"GO AWAY YOU ENGLISH SPEAKING BRAT" He turns and walks down the hall, mumbling about weed and . I stay still for approximately 2 seconds before I can't ignore the delicious smell any longer. My mind was playing some Kung Fu Panda crap so I attempted doing a somersault off my bed but ended up wacking my head against the drawer. Even though I was only wearing my gray boxers (which in my opinion were way too bland for my taste) and a huge jacket with nothing under it, I staggered to the kitchen, following the smell while bumping into things occasionally. 

I walk into the kitchen, expecting only Eric Nam and his cute self to be downing the last bottle of Nutella, but my eyes widen to see 5 people, who I had no idea were, chillin in my kitchen. 

"The ?" 

They turn to stare at me, some of them have food hanging out of their mouths. My eyes skim quickly over the group of boys, and not gonna lie, they're pretty hot. My eyes stop to stare at the only man standing. He's dressed in all black (my kind of man), too tight ripped jeans, a loose tshirt, and hair. He stares at me for a good 5 seconds until his tongue darts out to moisten his lips and they curve into a smirk. 

ABORT ABORT ABORT. HERE COMES DAT BOI WITH HIS SINFUL SMIRK AND GOD DAMN THAT HAIR. 

The man (lets just go with Adonis for now) quickly glances at the other boys sitting and eating. I follow his eyes to find all of them staring at me, and even though they're really hot, I shift uncomfortably under all the eyes on me. Adonis seems to realize because he lets off a possessive growl and-- 

Wait a growl? 

My eyes narrow in suspicion as my senses sharpen. I sniff the air once more and my nose twitches as I recognize the familiar scent. 

Werewolves. 

I quickly glance over at the Adonis, finally recognizing the scent that oozed off him. A dominating and delicious scent-- the one I smelled when I woke up-- helped my mind recognize that he was most definitely an alpha. 

And that just made him even better. 

After hearing the growl, all of his friends(?) quickly stop staring at me and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, somewhat glad that the really attractive males werent looking at me anymore. 

My eyes flit over to Eric, wondering if he (the only human in the room) had realized the growl from the Alpha Adonis. I roll my eyes as I see Eric paying absolutely no attention whatsoever, just digging into his breakfast. 

"Eric? Who are they and why are they in my apartment?" I ask, eyes darting towards the Adonis, only to see him still staring at me. Deep onyx eyes slowly consuming my whole- 

okay stop taehyung 

There's a glint of mischief in his eyes and a smug smile plastered onto his face and my breath hitches. 

"Oh them? They're our neighbors, they live in the fancy apartment at the end of the hall. You know? The really big one that looks like a penthouse and the one you tried to break into?" Eric laughs. 

Adonis raises his eyebrow in amusement as my face slowly flushes red. I know I look like a human tomato because when I blush, I REALLY BLUSH. oh the struggle... 

" you Eric" I mumble, fiddling with my hands. My face automatically sets into a pout and my cheeks puff out. Eric giggles while walking towards me. He hugs me and lets me hide my red face in his shoulder. 

"Awww is little taetae embarrassed?" I push him off slightly, gather my emotions and sheepishly smile. My eyes catch the expression on Adonis's face and I frown a little, seeing his mouth limp and his eyebrows furrowed. His arms are folded but I can see his fists clenched and his knuckles turning white.

My inner wolf tells me to make him feel better, to try and make him smile. I don't question him and I quickly send a box-grin in his direction and prance back to my room to put on some clothes. I glance quickly back to see his face more relaxed and eyes following me. 

I turn around and fast walk down the hall, giggling a little bit with a smile growing on my face. 

 

A/N: HOLY CRAP I REALIZE HOW I AM AT WRITING! idek maybe i should just discontinue it i feel like its boring. please comment down below and tell me how it is >~< next chapter (if i even have a next chapter) will probably be in kookie's POV, so please continue reading [: 

 

peace out rainbow trout <3