Smell

MINE

A/N: GAH DONT KILL ME I'VE BEEN LAZY woops lol ;) THERE'S ALMOST 1000 VIEWS OH MAH LAWD THANKS GUYS! so, as promised, YOONMIN MAKES ITS APPEARANCE! also here's our first little warning, Jimin is an omega but there's mentions of abuse. This chapter is only jimin and yoongi btw ;) HAVE FUN DONT KILL ME

JIMIN POV

My back hit the door as I sobbed, tugging my hair until my scalp burned. The pounding in my head hasn't stopped, the burn in my cheek intensifying every second. A drop of blood falls onto the cold wooden floor, creating a crimson red puddle.

I pull myself together, stumbling to the bathroom. My breath hitches when I see my face.

A long gash goes from the bridge of my nose to my cheek, blood dripping down my face. Near the bottom of my jaw is a blooming bruise, a dark purple stain on the sharp corner of my jawline. A scar above my eyebrow is still evident from when Ray clawed me two weeks ago.

I rinse my hands, trembling as I scrub my fingers with soap. I cup my hands together to pool water into them. I wash my face and scrub all the blood off. My gash stings and I hiss, eyes narrowing at the pain.

I need to run. Away from the abuse and away from the pain.

I grab a duffel bag, filling it with random articles of clothing. My mind automatically reminds me of my scar. After I put on a black mask to cover the scar, I open the window and rip through the weird bug film thingy. I climb through the hole and land on the ground. The second my feet hit the earth I immediately dash into the forest near the pack house.

As the scent of my pack gets farther and farther away, I start to slow down. I reach the other end of the forest after jogging for 30 minutes. I could feel the dried up blood on my face crack and start to sting again. My vision gets dizzy once I reach an empty street. I struggle to keep standing but my feet fail me as I fall on my side and I start seeing black splotches in my vision. I register one thing before I finally black out.

Something smells good.

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••


YOONGI POV

The moment I woke up, my wolf went crazy. I couldn't think properly and my senses were heightened.

"What the hell is going on?" I mumble to myself.

Then it hits me.

A strong and thick smell is in the air. It's heavy and sweet and mouth-watering. It smells like vanilla bean mixed in with chocolate and all the yummy stuff in the world. Even though it's sweet, it's not sweet to the point where it's too sickening and too strong of a sweet scent. It's a perfect balance.

My ears pick up talking from downstairs. I groan, trying to ignore my inner wolf and the scent. I put on a black hoodie and light washed ripped jeans. I pull the hood over my mint green hair. I've been wanting to dye it grey for a while now. While trying to wake up, I walk downstairs to the living room of our apartment.

"Yoongi, why are you awake so early?" I register the deep voice as Namjoon.

"Is Jin cooking something?" I reply, ignoring his question.

"No, why?" he asks, frowning slightly in confusion. I furrow my eyebrows. Then what's this smell? Is it only me? Am I finally going crazy due to my stupid sleep schedule?

"Nevermind. Where are the kids?" I ask, stifling a yawn.

"They're outside since Hobi saw some dude sleeping on the street. Like in the middle of the street." Namjoon replied, looking back down to his phone.

I frown in response. What idiot sleeps in the middle of the street. I was about to head to the kitchen until the scent got even stronger. Whatever or whoever it is, is getting closer. I freeze in response and my head whips to the door. As if on cue, Jungkook and Hobi come into the room with a person on Hobi's back.

"Guys, this omega was on the street and I can smell blood so I just brought him back. Hope you don't mind." Hobi says, glancing at Yoongi. "Where's mom?"

"Jin's in the kitchen. Bring the omega to him so that he can help him. And stop calling Jin mom." Namjoon growled. Hobi rolled his eyes and headed towards the kitchen.

"Whatever dad." He snickers and quickly prances out of the living room..

"YAH" Namjoon yells.

I roll my eyes at everyone's immaturity and head over to the kitchen in curiosity. The orange headed male was the source of the scent and my body just naturally followed it.

I reach the kitchen and see the boy still on Hobi's back. My finger twitches in annoyance because he could have put him down by now. I click my tongue and walk closer. Without any words, I pick up the orange headed male from Hoseok's back and carry him back into the living room. I could hear Hoseok's yells of protests but honestly who cares. I'm the swag master leave me alone.

I set down the boy onto the couch and inspect his face. Half of it was covered by a mask so I pulled the mask down. A long gash sat diagonally on his face and there was a bruise on his jawline. There were also scars scattered along his face and neck. His bottom lip was busted and there was a small scratch below his eyebrow. 

I fume with rage. I can feel my face start to go red and I clench my fists to prevent myself from blowing up. I pause for a second, recognizing that I'm furious.

Why the am I so pissed off?

I shake my head, heading to the kitchen to grab a first aid kit. After 5 minutes of searching for the stupid box, I return to the living room.

The boy's awake, and his eyes are scanning the room. At this point my brain finally registers how good looking he actually is. My breath hitches when he finally shifts his gaze towards me.

.

 

A/N: after a few days i finally remember how cringe my writing is. bear with me guys, hopefully it gets better T^T i hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me if you guys want the next chapter to be jimin's first impression of yoongi or back to vkook. (which btw guys i still have no idea what to write about vkook lol) so please help me out. love you guys ;)

take care brown bear (aww this one's actually cute <3)