sleep

MINE

TAEHYUNG POV: 

the moment i got up from sitting at the door, i slipped on one of the sweaters. it was a bit bigger on me, since i had less muscle. 

jungkook's muscles. 

his biceps look so squeezable and i bet if i pulled up that tight black shirt there would be kissable abs and if i pulled down those skin tight pant-

taehyung you sick hormonal bastard. 

i walked back into my room and threw the clothes onto the bed. i immediately rolled into the bed and rolled around in jungkook's clothes. the heavenly smell encased me and the throbbing in my head ceased. i closed my eyes to be able to focus on the scent more but i felt myself slowly falling asleep. 

-------------------------------

i wake up to dry lips, a pounding headache, burning skin, and tight pants. i groan in the agony of my heat and-

wait. 

tight pants? 

i pull off one of jungkook's sweaters to reveal a noticeable bulge in my pants. 

"what the is going on?" i quietly mumbled. usually when i got my heats i never got , it would only feel agonizingly painful. but now i had heightened senses and all i could smell was jungkook, jungkook, and jungkook. 

the sudden urge to kiss jungkook was planted into my head and i immediately pushed it away, flushing red and clenching my fists. 

what the what the what the

i looked around me to look for the sweaters that jungkook had given me. i grab the closest black one and smell it, quietly at the faint scent. i frowned a little, slightly sad that the scent wasn't as strong as it was when i first got it. my wolf suddenly took over and i felt myself getting up and walking towards the door. even though my mind was protesting my wolf's decisions, i kept walking towards the door. 

before long, i found myself knocking on the penthouse's door once more. 

"hello?" a timid voice asks from behind the door. 

this scent is unfamiliar. it smells like omega but it's not jin.

"hi i'm your neighbor, my name's kim taehyung. i came to talk to jungkook for a little bit." i said, curious to see who was on the other side of the door. 

slowly the door opened and a bright orange head peeked out of the door frame. big round eyes stared straight at me and i smiled to reassure this innocent omega. the door opened fully to reveal a boy probably around my age, but noticeably shorter than me. his orange hair looked super fluffy and touchable and if i wasn't in heat then i definitely would have ran my fingers through it.

"jungkook's taking a shower right now. you can go to his room to wait if you want." the orange headed boy said. "my name's jimin. i'm an omega. i'm assuming you're one too because you smell like heat. is jungkook your alpha?" jimin asks, speaking quickly. i force a laugh through the pain. 

"slow down tiger. yes i'm an omega, yes i'm in heat, and no... i'm not jungkook's omega." i said, speaking quieter at the last words. jimin nodded before turning around and motioning me to follow him. i reached a large living room with yoongi sitting on the far beanbag with a laptop in his lap. 

"yoongi hyung. taehyung came to see jungkook. where's jungkook's room?" jimin asks, speaking quietly and calmly, as if he didn't want to bother yoongi too much. yoongi looks up from his laptop and immediately covers his nose.

"his room's upstairs in the far left room in the hallway. hurry up before i pass out from your smell." yoongi groans, beckoning jimin to come towards him. jimin shuffles over to yoongi and yoongi sets aside his laptop to pull jimin into his lap. jimin lets out a squeal and turns bright red. 

my eyes widen before i give yoongi a smirk and run away towards the direction of the stairways.

"USE A " i shout before running up into the hallway. i walk towards the end of the long hallway and find the smell of jungkook get stronger and stronger. 

holy he smells hella good. contain yourself taehyung. 

i let out a deep breath before knocking on jungkook's door. a faint and deep voice asks who it is before the shuffling towards the door grew louder. 

"taehyung? i can smell you through the door." jungkook laughs. i almost fall over then, hearing jungkook laugh and smelling his scent during heat is too much for an omega to handle. the door opens to reveal a jungkook. 

a jungkook wrapped in only a towel thats hanging loosely from his waist. 

holy mother of god what the . 

jungkook's black hair is dripping with water and his tan skin glows and glistens in the light. his shoulders are wide and his biceps are defined. his chest is well sculpted and his abs are thick and protrude from his slim torso. a deep v-line is seen on both sides of his waist and i just want to run my hands over his body. 

immediately i bring my hands up to hide my face becausei was sure that i had been staring for way too long and my face was red and i couldn't look any longer. jungkook chuckles and walks closer to me. i feel hands pull my arms down and dark ebony eyes scan over my face. i can feel myself burning up. 

"babe what do you need?" jungkook asks, a devilish smirk painted on his face. my knees almost buckle and a shiver goes through my body when i hear the pet name. 

"uh. i mean. um. i.... what?" i stammer, face flushing and turning my head so that jungkook can't see my face. jungkook shakes his head and smiles before looking back up at me. he puts two hands on my cheeks and gently pulls my face back so that i'm directly looking at him. 

"i said. what do you need tae?" he asks, amused glint flashing through his eyes and plump lips curling up into a smirk. 

"uhhhh. i need some more stuff? from you. i mean. the sweaters kind of lost their smell because i slept with them and now it kind of lost it and i'm feeling worse and it's really difficult and-" 

"just stay here for tonight." jungkook cuts me off. my eyes widen and i stare straight at him. 

"what?" i say, not believing what he just said. 

"just stay here for tonight. you can sleep in my bed. i'll sleep with you so it doesn't loose it's scent. i know being in heat really hurts so it should be a lot better if an alpha sleeps with you." jungkook says, scanning my face for my reaction. my mouth is agape and my eyes are blown wide. the fact that he still has his hands on my face isn't helping this situation at all. 

"um. i mean. okay...?" i say, unsure of what is happening. jungkook smiles a little bit. 

"come in. you can go to sleep first, i need to dry my hair and put clothes on. do you need pajamas?" jungkook asks, opening the door wider so that i could fit through the crack. a flood of the familiar scent hits me and i immediately start walking into his room, following the scent. 

"um, yes please." i say, looking around his room. his room is simple, shades of grey, black, and white. the room was neat with the exception of his messed up bed. jungkook motions to the bed with his head and i sit on it, sinking into jungkook's scent. he goes through his closet before picking pajamas he deemed worthy and throwing them over to me. i layed down onto the bed, slightly hesitant since it wasn't mine and i barely knew this man. 

but the moment my head hit the pillow, the scent of jungkook encased me again, but this time the scent was much stronger. i sighed in relief and snuggled up into the bed and closed my eyes. 

right before i drifted to sleep, i felt the bed dip next to me and arms snake around my waist.