hot

MINE

A/N: huhak! hello kids! welcome to the wonderful world of you. u have two options, u can eat it or throw it away! k i'm going crazy i swear. even though i'm not completely sane yet because i just got my shot done for my lil throat infection, i'll attempt to write today. lmao. its vkook guys :D it's probably gonna be since i'm on writer's block but here we go! (that was supposed to be like mario btw). 

 

TAE POV: 

i would be lying if i said i didn't want to see that fine piece of alpha again. now i could just walk out of my aparment and see him but honestly walking was so overrated and the door is seriously way too far away. being the unhealthy little i am, i just stayed inside and ate everything in sight. until. 

 

pause for dramatic effect

 

one afternoon i was chewing on some nutella when i wave of heat hit my head. i groaned and fisted my hair in frustration. 

really. now? while i'm eating nutella? does the world hate me? . 

now for normal omega's who have gone through heats many times should be used to it coming. however, i have always been an irregular omega. my heats tended to be stronger and last longer. they tend to be complete torture and i tend to get more annoyed than usual. i curled up into a ball and fought the desire to strip and stick myself in the freezer since the heat was unbearable. 

after a coulpe of minutes attempting to keep the pain out, i couldn't handle it much longer. usually having an alpha around helps out, but the usual alpha (my brother) wasn't here right now. my mind quickly goes through options and it keeps leading to one place no matter how much i deny it. 

jungkook. 

like seriously? wolf i get that you know he's y as but really? 

but my wolf wouldn't budge. it kept chanting his name like a mantra, pushing me to go to his apartment complex down the hall. i take a deep breath and ruffle my hair. i slip into a big hoodie and wide legged pants and slip the hood onto my head, trying to mask as much of the smell as possible. i didn't think to check my appearance as i headed out because i was too set on heading to jungkook's. 

the moment i knocked the door had opened to reveal a broad shouldered male. 

"jin?" i asked weakly, fumbling with the sleeves with my sweater. 

"holy i can smell you from down the hall," a deep voice calls out. i look past jin's shoulder to see namjoon walking towards us. i blush and hide my face with my hands, embarrassed by how strong my scent is.

"i'm guessing you need an alpha?" jin asks, voice filled with amusement. 

this playful mother er. no i need an alpha. does it look like i have time to amuse you you little tall broadshouldered piece of . 

woah. calm the down tae. you don't want to be known as that guy who murdered his neighbour. chillax and just tell them- 

a smell interrupted my thoughts. 

"who the does that smell belong to," a deep voice bellows. my knees almost buckle when i hear the scratchy yet smooth voice. the familiar smell sets my senses at ease momentarily. i sigh in relief. 

"holy " jungkook mumbles, eyes wide and mouth slightly open. i immediately hide my face and cringe eternally because why the hell did i not check how i looked. 

footsteps shuffle closer as the intoxicating scent surrounds me and sets my heat at ease. jungkook hums a little bit before coming close to my face and sniffing once. he lets out a small hum before bringing his hands to grab my arms and put them down by my side again. 

"baby don't hide your face" he mumbles, lips brushing the shell of my ear. my face heats up and my palms get clammy and i swear my heart has never beat this fast in my life.

"jungkook," i whine. "can i borrow one of your sweaters or your pillow or something that smells like alpha?" i ask timidly. jungkook tenses beside me before letting out a breath.

"sure let me go grab a sweater," he mutters, voice noticeably lower than before. i nod slightly before fidgeting with the sleeves of my sweater once more. shuffles are heard about a minute later and i look up to see jungkook heading towards me with 5 sweaters in his hands.

"i feel like if i only gave you one then you're scent would easily extinguish my scent so here's a few" he says, clearing his throat. i smile gratefully at him before grabbing all of them into my arms. the smell smacks me and i almost moan in relief right then. the comforting smell of home encases me and makes me feel more relaxed. the soothing scent of wood and laundry eases my body and cools down my skin. i bow in appreciation before heading down the hallway once more. i look back behind my shoulder to see jungkook still staring at me. i smile back before turning around to head back into the room. i set my back onto the wall and slowly slide down with my hand on my heart. it's beating insanely fast and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop anytime soon. 

 

A/N: lmao i'm trash. K DOB's TAEYEONG AND JIN ARE SO REal it hurtsz UGUYS SHOULD REALLY CHECK THEM OUT SOME day!

sayonara from the sahara<3 (did i already do this one? well i dont give a k)