Green Hair

MINE

A/N: Oh mah lawd guys there's like 100 of you guys <3 I didn't expect this story to be so popular rip i love you guys so much... So by popular demand I have decided to continue with yoonmin. jeezus christ i'm such yoonmin trash T^T again I would love some of your feedback on this chapter to help me make sure I never dissappoint you guys with a chapter update. if i ever do, never be afraid to tell me in the comments section. i'm pretty sure this chapter will be all yoonmin with like a touch of namjin but i write as my heart improvises so i'll never know. hope you enjoy :)

 

JIMIN POV: 

When I first opened my eyes, it took me a while to adjust to my settings. I was inside what I presume was a living room and I didn't know where this was. There was a mouthwatering smell in the atmosphere and I couldn't put a finger on what it smelled like, but it brought comfort to me and calmed me down. I sat up from the sofa I was lying on and looked around. A shuffle came from the door way and I turned to look. 

The most beautiful man I have ever seen was standing there, staring back at me with a first aid kit in his hands. He had mint green hair that looked so fluffy that I almost stood up and walked over to run my fingers through it. His skin was pretty pale from what I could see and he seemed pretty skinny. His eyes widened in shock as he realized that I was staring at him. Immediately a blush ran through my body as I dropped my head to observe my hands. I heard a deep and gruff chuckle and I almost moaned at the sound. (A/N: WHOOPS WHERE DID THAT COME FROM) 

"You feeling okay?" he asked. His voice was deep, a little bit scratchy. It was comforting though, and when he spoke my head shot up to look at him. His eyebrows furrowed together, making the skin between them crease. 

"I-I'm okay..." I replied, mentally cringing at how weird my voice sounded. I had never really liked my voice, always too high pitched for my liking. But the man across from me smiled as he walked closer. It was at this point where I registered his scent. It was amazing and comfortable and it screamed of alpha. 

Alpha. 

Suddenly I thought of Ray. . I'm going to be dead. He's going to find me and he's going to murder me when he realizes I'm gone. Immediately I recoiled in my seat, bringing my knees up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my knees and I ducked my face into the crook of my legs. 

"What's wrong?" the beautiful man asked. I whined a reply as I clenched my wrist tighter. 

"Please don't hurt me.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" I mumbled, hiding my face as tears fought to escape my eyes. I heard shuffling and the couch shifted underneath his weight. A warm arm encased my shoulder and brought me into a chest. I attempted to ignore the homely and wonderful smell but when my nose was stuck up against his chest, I couldn't help but nuzzle in further. He encased me into his small figure and rubbed circles into my back, calming me down. 

"Baby it's okay. It's okay. Calm down no one's going to hurt you while I'm here." He said, a kind and loving tone in his voice. Usually, hearing these words come from an alpha werewolf, I would immediately recoil. 

But my wolf said no. My wolf brought me closer, telling me to trust him and to let him comfort me. So that's what I did. I fell into this stranger's embrace and let myself be coaxed out of my shell with a deep and scratchy voice. 

What the hell are you doing Jimin. You're going to get hurt. He's going to hurt you like how everyone in your life has hurt you. You can't trust him. You can't believe his lies. 

I try to tell myself to get away from him. To run away and to hide from the rest of this harsh cruel world. 

But I can't. 

So I let myself fall into the arms of the stranger with the fluffy green hair. 

 

A/N: WHAT THE DID I JUST WRITE. Literally this is too cheesy TOO CHEESY. IT'S LIKE CHICAGO DEEP DISH PIZZA THERE'S SO MUCH CHEESE. but I like deep dish pizza. BUT THE CHEESE THE CHEESE LEVELS ARE SO FRIGGEN HIGH. please someone save me (SAVE ME SAVE ME I NEED YOUR LOVE BEFORE I FALL FALL) from this deep dark hell. Jk.  but i seriously need to start writing better. GUYS I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER FELT LIKE CRAP I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT. i promise i'll make an effort to make my writing much mUCH better. Love you guys! 

 

gotta go, buffalo <3 (honestly what are these anymore)