Jungkook

MINE

A/N: honestly i'm already suffering from a partial writer's block .-. AHHHAHSSJJXJXN i don't really know where i want to go with this story so GUYS PLS HELP ME OUT T^T comment what you want to see in this story's future like do you want some combat or do you want Tae to be chased after other wolves or.. anyways, please help an ARMY out. but for now, i hope you somewhat enjoy this chapter.

TAE POV:

The moment I get back into my room, I dig my face into my pillow and yell. Wolves have good hearing, why was I even yelling in a pillow. I roll a few times on the ground before getting up and choosing clothes. Usually I wouldn't care about what I was wearing, but strangely I couldn't stop worrying about what Adonis would think of me. My face heats up and I can feel my ears going red while I slap my face in a lame attempt to calm myself down.

I slip into a loose grey long sleeve, one that was XXL and had a tendency to slip off my shoulders. I put on some skinny jeans and attempted to style my hair before I realized that all hope was lost when it came to my hair so I just slipped into a hat. When I came back out, Adonis looked at me again. I shivered slightly under his stare and attempted to ignore him and his beautiful face and amazing bod-

KIM TAEHYUNG YOU DIRTY DIRTY BOY

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and went to grab the Nutella sandwich that Eric was making.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG YOU LAZY GIVE ME MY SANDWICH BACK" Eric yelled, chasing after me.

"Mehrong" I stuck out my tongue and kicked him away from me. Eric just whined and returned to his Nutella sandwich making station.

"Lets go to the living room so we can introduce everyone to each other so we can actually talk." Eric said, folding his sandwich into half and sticking it into his mouth, walking away to the living room. I went to grab a cup of milk quickly and returned, last one to enter the living room.

My eyes scan the couches to see them all full. 4 of the boys that came with Adonis were on the long couch, Eric was on his singular bean bag and Adonis was on the other one. I was about to sit down on the floor when I felt hands grab my waist. Immediately my waist started to burn from the touch and the comforting smell surrounded me. I was sat onto Adonis's lap and he wrapped his arms around my torso.

Usually I would fight back and somehow contort my body to kick him, but strangely I felt at peace in his lap. I could feel every inch of my skin burning up and no doubt my ears were as red as my hat. I could hear him scenting me, and I SWEAR I WAS POSSESSED BY SOME KIND OF GHOST BECAUSE I FOR SURE DID NOT TILT MY HEAD TO LET HIM SMELL BETTER LIKE WHAT.

He started drawing circles into my waist and a shiver ran down my spine because HOLY FAK MY EMOTIONS ARE BURSTING AND WAT.

I could tell everyone else in the room was staring at me, and once again I felt uncomfortable under all the stares. Adonis lets out a small growl to warn everyone else and a small smile fights it's way onto my face.

"...err okay then. Lets start with the names since Taehyung doesn't know any of you, including the one he's sitting on." Eric glances over at me and smirks a little at him. I give him a mock look of disgust and flip him off.

The pale boy who seems shorter and smaller than the rest starts first. His mint hair was eye catching but he pulled it off really well. His voice was scratchy and somewhat deep. (A/N: NO FEAR GUYS YOONMIN WILL ARRIVE SOON)

"Min Yoongi." His introduction was short and abrupt before moving on to the next.

This one had silver hair and a slightly chubby face with a slender body. He smiles, showing off his dimples.

"Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you." He smiles a little at the brunette sitting next to him. The brunette has a small pretty face and beautiful lips.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm like the mom of the group." He says with a bright smile. I return it, flashing my box smile. The hands around my waist tighten.

The boy closest to me suddenly does aegyo and I giggle at it. He puffs out his cheeks and does a really exaggerated "Buing Buing".

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel, Jung Hoseok" He says, flashing a smile. His face was long and he had a prominent cupids bow. The face reminded me of something but I couldn't put a finger on it.

When Hoseok did his aegyo, the hands around my waist pulled me closer. My hands automatically went down to trace figures into Adonis's hands and immediately he calmed down. I smiled a little to myself as Adonis sighed in relief.

"Jeon Jungkook." His voice rang, deep and mellifluous. It was deeper than I Had expected, and only the voice was enough to make my knees buckle. Adonis, now known as Jungkook, pulled me completely onto his lap so now my head was resting on a firm chest. I shifted my head upwards to admire the features on Jungkook. I cleared my voice before looking at everyone on the couches again.

"Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm a little strange so please get used to it." I say with box grin. I look back down to my hands, still tracing figures into the back of Jungkook's hands.

"Well then. I'm glad we all know each other now. I'm going out to buy some groceries, does anyone want to come with?" Eric asks. Immediately Seokjin stands up, dragging everyone out except for me and Jungkook.

"Let's all go! We need two people to stay behind and watch the house. Have fun!" Seokjin says, glancing back at me and Jungkook, smirking knowingly.

I gulp a little, looking back up at Jungkook who was now looking down at me as well. I hear the door click and the voices seem to dissappear. 

"Jungkook-sshi are you hungry?" I ask, readjusting my hat.

"Jungkook is fine. Can I call you Taehyung?" He asks, voice deep and velvety. I flush when he says my name and I nod a little, hiding my face in my hands.

Jungkook chuckles, I can feel the vibrations from his chest. I look back up at him to see him smiling. My breath hitches as I observe his grin from below.

I stayed silent, thinking for a little bit. Then it hit me.

"AH!" I say, a little louder than I should have. I feel Jungkook flinch from behind me. 

"What?" Jungkook asks, a hint of confusion and worry laced into his deep voice. 

"Your friend's face reminds me of a horse."


A/N: GAAAAHHHHH I CRI MY WRITING MAKES ME CRINGE IT'S NOT GOOD T^T
Guys please help me out, it would really help my writer's block if you tell me what you wanna see. I personally think this chapter was really bad but tell me what you think. CRI CRI CRI.


sayonara from the sahara (wut even?) <3