In YG

with love

       

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

                             We stand in front of big black door.The man open the door for me with a big smile in face.I smilen him in return And make a step inside the room. Gd Sunbae was waiting for me in a studio. I gulped. Gd Sunbae was sitting at a table in the corner. He was biting his lips. Obviously, he was paying attention to papers in his hand which he didn't even notice me. He was wearing a black cap. Like always. I think he never taking off those caps. I gulped again. I was worry a lot. Beacuse in the room there wasn't just GD Sunbae but all BigBang members.Except Top Sunbae. Daesung ang Seungri Sunbae were sitting another corner of the table. They whispering, chuckling each other. And Taeyang Sunbae was sitting in couch. He was hanging up with his phone. Thanks to him When I entered the room, he called me to his side. I gladly accepted it and sat next to him. And greeted him.

 

                           "Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae". He greeted me well and ask me if I am okay. "I am totally fine Sunbae. Thank you". "Was that hard to find the way? GD focused right now. Sorry for that. He'll be back to us. "Aniyo Sunbae. I am fine". I said while smiling. He was so warm to me. And that helped me. Now I was a little relax. "Suzy-ya" Seungri Sunbae called me with a hoarse voice. He was smling and waving to me. I quickly greeted them with a huge smile. Actually ıt wasn't that bad now. I mean I afraid unnecessarily. "Suzy-ya, 5 minutes later". Seungri Sunbae said with a low voice again. I nodded. I take a breathe as I relaxed.

 

                           After a few minutes later, the room was full in silent.I was hearing everybody's braething and it was awkward. I was slightly cross eyed to Jiyong Sunbae. He was still in his own world. I dont think he knew that I am already here. He didn't even look for once. The second I thought this Jiyong Sunbae raised his head and looked at me. Alright now it is more awkward. It was only for 1 second. Then he looked papers again. But even that one secong was enough for me to get excited. I gulped. My body's reaction was so fast. My throat got thirsty, I bluhsed. I quickly looked my hands.Gosh he was impressing me so easy. Now I was wishing to go home soon. I should spend a few hours in here, then I am free.ıf I dont want to news say'Bae Suzy went out only 10 minutes later. And that brings one thing in our minds 'Did they fight quickly?' I should shut my mouth close and sit in here.It was really awkwrd situation. And the other awkward thing is; actaully I am whatching my boyfriend when he is working. Well, if someone ask me a question about this, I have a few things to say. I am happy now beacuse I find a possitive thing for today. Daesung and Seungri Sunbae stand in front of us soon. "Let's go and drink something" Seungri Sunbae said. I nodded with my head and stand up with Taeyang Sunbae. I followed BigBang members quietly. Actually they were quiet too. I guess nobody doesn't want to annoy GD Sunbae, I thought.

 

 

                         The moment we were in outside Daesung and Seungri Sunbae started to talk. "You didn't get bored, did you? GD is a little serious when he is working". "Aniyo Sunbae. I was fine". I answered to Daesung Sunbae.He smiled to me and his eyes disappeared for a few second. "Suzy is right next to us but I still cant believe Jiyong Hyung accept something like that". I turned my head to Seungri Sunbae. So I wasn't the only one who's thinking that he wont take the offer. éRight? I am really curious about what Jiyong thinks" Daesung Sunbae nodded. Seungri Sunbae make a noise as yes. And then he turned with sudden action. "We didn't offically met.I am BigBang's Maknae Seungri. But you call me oppa". this move surprised me. But made me happy at the same time. Seungri Sunbae was affectionate. I am sure that he can be friend with anyone he want so easily. I greeted them as well. "Annyeonghaseyo I am Miss A's Suzy". We shakes hand with Daesung Sunbae. They all were so close to me and ı like it. Except someone. We sat at a table in cafeteria. "I'll go and take drinks.What do you want Suzy-ya" Gosg. Taeyang Sunbae was so polite. I stand up quickly because I was embarrased. "I'll help you". "It's okay Suzy-ya. You can sit.They can handle it. And hyung I want coffee". Taeyang Sunbae rolled his eyes to Seungri Sunbae. " I'll go with you". Daesung Sunbae said. "I can take aa coffee too". I said when Taeyang Sunbae look back at me. They started to walk. I sat my chair.And Seungri Sunbae sat beside me.Only 5 minutes later I was laughing so hard. Seungri Sunbae made me laugh.Like a lot. "Dont tell Jiyong this or he'll kill me. He told me not to tell anybody. But I am telling everyone, og course". I nodded quickly.The story wasn't that funny actually. But Seungri Sunbae' reaction and his imitation was funny. "What areyou doing?" I thought it was Daesung and Taeyang Sunbae but I was wrong. Its was Jiyong Sunbae.

 

 

                   We quickly looked each other with Seungri Sunbae.Tried not to laugh. "Nothing". Seungri Sunbae said. Jiyong Sunbae squint at us. And he sat by my side. "Who can be serious when Seungri is around". Taeyang Sunbae said. I stand up and took the glasses in his hand. And sat back. "Thank you Sunbae". I smiled to him. "Butaway Suzy you are really pretty". Daesung sunbae said to me, while sitting. I blushed quickly and I hate this really. "Thank you Sunbae" I smiled to him. But it didn't take long beacuse of someone. "Not that much. I am sure it's beacuse her makeup. Jiyong Sunbae said it. With a teasing look. Then he raised his eyebrow. He was daring me, obviously. He was taking what he wants in everytime. But this time I wont let him. I suddenly approached my face to his. There was just a few cm between our faces. I just couldn't control myself. I directly look in his eyes. "I don't have any make-up right now Sunbae". He was surprised obviously. He even blinked. I was feeling his braethe on my face. I gulped and added. "You'll find nothing even if you clean it". Then I leaned back. Jiyong Sunbae didn't answer me. Instead of that he was looking at me. His glances can kill me right now. They were impressive. My heart started to beat fast again. I thought for one second that my heart will go out of my chest. I tried to control my breathing. And I cut the eyecontact. I bit my lips and tried to calm down. But failed. "What are you saying? She is beautiful". said Seungri Sunbae. He spelled out the last sentence. I smiled to him but I couldn't concentrate beause Jiyong Sunbae was still looking at me. He didn' stop looking even for one second. And this make me nervous. I was feeling his glances. Now I was blushing. Perfect. I couldn't gulped. Please Sunbae. Please stop it or I'll die right here.

 

 

 

            My phone rang and I jumped from out my seat. I reached down to my phone with shaking hands. I bit my lips and looked the screen. Iput my phone in silent and looked away. I felt angery suddenly. I couldn't believe that he still calling me. I was going to change my number because of this man. Again. When I raised my head Jiyong Sunbae catched my eyes. He raised his eyebrow like asking me what's going on. What I should tell him if I answer him? Tell him all the story about me? Things were going to be more complicated if I say something. That's why I looked away from GD Sunbae. It was better staying silent.

 

 

 

   GD'S POV:

   

          I tried not to grate my teeht. Right now Bae Suzy was ignoring me. Of course I wasn't interested with her phone calls. She didn't even answer me yet she ignoring me. That made me angry, yes. I mean she can say ' Its nothing important' or something like that. But instead she was ignoring me. I wasn't going to say something right now or this panda and the others wouldn'T shut their mouths. I gave Suzy an evil look. I took a big sip from Taeyang'S coffee. I regreted right away. It was still hot and now my tongue was hurting like hell. I felt even more angry. anad the others started laughing of course. That was inevitable. I rolled my eyes to them and looked at Suzy who's chuckling. "Shall we go back to studio?". She looked at Seungri questioninly. Wait. What? İsn't she going to come with me? She is 'MY' girlfriend, right?. She has to come with me. I griled my teeth. But Suzy nodded me with her head. Thank God. She had been so close with them already. Specially with Seungri.After saying goodbye to them she started walking behind me. A few minutes later "So what are you thinking about BigBang?" I asked her. But she didn't answer. I turned to her with anger. I open my mouth to say something but closed it again. Suzy was standing 15 steps away. She wasn't walking. More than that she was talking with Bobby and Junhoe.Yes, I made a mistake with accepting the offer. I looked at Suzy's face. Her eyes were shining with happiness. And she started to blush. 'AGAİN'. Gosg. She was know that they are little, wasn't she?.

 

 

 

           

             I turned again and started to walk. Leaving Suzy right there. I entered the room and sat to the table. I tried to focus on words, but failed. I took a few breathe. Did ı do a bad thing leaving her like that? I was about relationships. Well, this wasn't a real one. I gave up and stand up. In the moment Suzy open the door and came in. "I thought you lost". Again Suzy didn't even look at me or answer me. She walked to the couch. Then took out of her phone and put her earphones. This girl doesn't have to try for make me angry. Her every move making me angry. And Anger catched me again. I just sat back. I was going to start working but the song coming from her earphones made me stop. I looked at Suzy again. And then I was sure about that its Black. By me. She was listening my song. This song was our first talk. Not actually a talk but a interaction on twitter. I smiled involuntarily. Soon she leaned her head to couch as she closed her eyes. She was singing the song. Her skin was so white. Her philtrum was looking perfect with her lips. Her lips were thick enough and unfortunately it was looking so good. Her white skin makes her look more innocent and when she open her dimples was appering. Gosh, they were wonderful. And I have to say she was looking so beautiful. I knew my mouth fell open but I couldn't fing the power in myself to close my mouth or look somewhere else. Worse is, I want to watch her even more now. I felt like I can watch this beautiful thing like forever. And I just couldn't stop myself. Until Seungri open the door. I hang my head quickly. Seungri was catching me. Almost. 

 

 

   AUTHOR'S NOTE:

   Yes guys I upload the new chapter. I hope you'll love it. thanks for your comments. <3 And about that twitter thing, in 2012 Suzy and Gd has a little conversation. So I added this too. Love you <3