News

with love

 

 

         When we came to parking lot I loooked for my manager. He was next to car talking to his phone. Jiyong sunbae looked my manager. "İs he your manager". "Yes.He is". I nodded with proud and smiled. But Jiyong sunbae quickly changed this. "He must be really patient person since he is your manager".He said while he underlined the word 'your'.I loooked at him in disbelief.Now he was thinking that ı am a grumpy person. Perfect. I opened my mouth to say that 'I am actually very positive person' but I couldn't. Because Jiyong sunbae turned his back to me and started to walk."See you soon Suzy". I looked at him for a few second.And then I couldn't stop myself and said "I hate you".

 

 

          He was driving me crazy every time when he open his mouth. I heard his laughing when ı started to walk. And I walked as fast as I can. My manager opened the door for me. "Was h-he G-Dragon or am ı wrong?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes he was.And he is a real jerk". I tried to get in the car but I failed.Cause I hit my head. "Gosh" I hold my head in pain. I should stop being angry right now. Seriously. I was only hurting myself.I gave my manager an angry look. He was trying to stop his chuckles. "Am sorry. Are you alright?". I took a breath. "I guess. Believe me I just want to kill him.Its all because of him". I told him and sit the window side. I leaned my head to car's seat. "Why are you so angry?". "Beacuse he is making me crazy. He said for you 'He must be a really patient person since he is your manager'. He dont even know me, right? A-And... Whatever". I gave up and looked out of the window.Well, he is going to understand anyway that I am a positivi person in realty, since we are offically dating.I bit my lips. Yes we were dating.Not meaning date but meaning date you know.He accept it anyway.I smiled when I remembered the things I've done for him to notice me.I was hanging around him all the time at ceremony's, looking his eyes directly and greeted only him but trying to be cool.I was a stupid fangirl. And now, I met him offically.

 

 

        Next day when I woke up I had a big surprise.Articles about me and Jiyong Sunbae were everywhere.But this wasn't the plan. We really got caught at parking lot. "G-Dragon and Bae Suzy had seen together at a restaourant". This was the headline in everywhere."According to the news we received; G-Dragon and Bae Suzy had seen together yesterday.As the reports we heard from a waitress they ate lunch. First GD went to the place and then Bae Suzy arrived..."

 

 

         And a lot of articles like this.I was really afraid about the comments I have to say. But comments weren't that bad. '-What?GD and Suzy ?This is foolish', '-Maybe  they are just sunbae and hoobae. Stop being biased'.Or '-This is just a media game. We all know they aren't for each other'. But still ıt was better than I expected.Almost every channel, every news talked about us. They looked for a clue that we are dating or not.

 

          It was already one week since the first meeting.And tomorrow we are getting back together.To be honest I was kinda excited because I'll see Jiyong Sunbae.Because he is my bias. No other reason.I sighed. Actually I was too excited about this.I was just trying to hold myself. I dont want to like somebody -lets not say like. Because there is no such a thing like that. Its just being interested in.- who loves someone else. I mean everybody in this world knew that Jiyong Sunbae is in love with someone. I shaked my head quickly. And tried to think somethingelse. It is prepossessing me a lot lately.

 

 

         I took my phone which it was ranging.Unkown number. "Really? It is enoug!". After the news about us, my phone rang all week. Every hour, every minute. My friend, my family, my saseng fans and even my anti fans.I rejected the call. A few second later my phone rang again. A message this time. "Just give up already". I opened the message while ı was grumbling.

 

        "Its Kwon Jiyong.Open the phone". Jiyong sunbae called me, like really? Maybe ı should get used this kind of things. My phone started to ring again. I was going to open it but what if it is not Jiyong sunbae?. My saeseng fans was too scary and not even talking about anti-fans. And now I had another group of anti-fans because of Jiyong Sunbae of course. But still answered the phone. "Yeoboseyo". "Yah! Why didn't you open it early?". It was certain that its Jiyong Sunbae. He was shouting a little. I bit my lips in anger. "You know what Sunbae? You are calling me rude but you are worse". I said him in return. He is pissing me off again. "And my plan worked. You are getting angry so easy.You are so fun you know?". "Wait.Did you just play with me?" "Obvisouly". And he laughed. Seriously is he enjoying this? I keep my mouth shout. But I promise to you Sunbae I'll take my revenge. so I just said "Why did you call me Sunbae?" "Yes about that. I am really busy nowadays. so I was planing to meet in Yg. What do you say?" Oh.Meeting in Yg. This wasn't a good idea. I dont wanna meet with someone in Yg now. But I found myself answering 'Yes. Of course'. "Alright then. I'll be in Yg all day.You can come anytime you want". "Okay Sunbae. See you tomorrow". I had regretted the second I hang up but it was too late.

 

 

          "We are almost here". Manager oppa said. I bit my lips. It was the 'first date'. SAnd headline was ready. "Bae Suzy went to see his boyfriend when he is working". I was excited already because I'll see Jiyong Sunbae and when I remember that I am going Yg, I was feeling more and more excited. I was just hoping to see anybody. GD Sunbae was enough by himself. I really cant get over to see all Bigbang. I frowned. The car was already in Yg's building. Okay. Lets do this Suzy. Fighting. I took my phone and my bag.I greeted the man who is waiting for us. "Good luck, cutie". my manager said. I open my eyes in fear. "You are not coming?" Ofcourse I should've known that he wont come with me. But I was just afraid to be alone. He raised an eyebrow. I know the meaning 'obviously'. I accepted it and just followed the man to the door.

 

 

  Writer's note:

So guys here is chapter 3. I am sorry for being late. I just had a chance to upload. And chapter 4 is ready too. I'll upload it soon. Thank you guys, love you :)