THE TRUTH GAME

with love

                     

 

 

                                ''Very well. Let's pretend like you didn't mean anything''. Jiyong Sunbae said, while looking at me with those impressive look of his. I ignored my heartbeats. Cause he was making fun of me obvisiouly. Again. I my lips and I gave him a sidelong look. But really couldn't say anything. So I took a big sip from my glass angrily. At the time I got an idea. A very bad idea. But I had only 2 second to decide. And I choose to do it. I started to talk as I got up from my sit. '' You know Sunbae...'' I tried to reach -pretend like it, actually- to wine bottle. And then I dropped glass from my hyands to Jiyong Sunbae's lap.  Okay. I dont know what got into me. I usually don't play the devil but damn, he deserved it. I opened my eyes with fake surprise. ''Sunbae I' m so sorry, What should I do?''. He got up quickly. Man, wine was all over his clothes. And his precious face. I kept my countenance. Revenge, . I was laughing so hard. '' I didn't know you were clumsy too, Suzy''. Clumsy?. Well, I think ı can take this one because his face was too funny that I couldn't get angry anymore. I am sure I'll never ever forget this one.

 

                             I apologised from Sunbae once more. Which I wasn't. He said ıt was okay. But not with his eyes. I know he'll take his revenge. One way or another. I don't really care for now.I am the winner. Jiyong Sunbae quickly changed his clothes. All in black again. This is really his color . And now, we are looking at each other in silence. Awkwardly. I looked at the clock again. '' Are you sleepy?''. Jiyong Sunbae asked. ''No, not at all''. ''Yeah, me too''. ''Hmm then... Let's watch something''. I said cause all I wanna do right now is getting over with this awkward moment. Another reason is that obvisiouly Jiyong Sunbae doesn't think to go his room. I didn't ask if he rent one anyway. ''You choose the less interesting ever, while we have another things to do.Enjoyable things''.  I rolled my eyes at him. ''Fine. You tell, what are you plannig to do?''. He leaned forward, put his elbows to his knee with a daring look in his eyes. ''We'll play a game''. This surprised me. Not because I am waiting something else, no . But... I shaked my head automaticly. The devil is playing with me again. Damn.                                                                                                                      

 

''What game?''. ''A simple one.I still wanna drink, cause I couldn't because of someone. We'll ask a question to another. You'll answer truthly or you'll drink from the glass''. ''So this is all you got. A truth game?'' And you were teaesing me abot mine. ''Do you afraid to play?''. I throwed him a glare. And reached to wine. I putthe wine to each glasses. ''You go first''. I told him while giving him to glass. ''You'll be ragret''. He ruffled his hair before talking again. ''No, no. You go first''. I wont be insistent again. A part of me is afraid Jiyong Sunbae' question. ''Very, well''. I said. I bite lower lip, thinking. This question should be really hard, he shouldn't be able to answer. Then a question came to my mind. Of course. It never leaving because. I my lips and got excited. I am curious like hell for the answer.''All those love songs you write...''.  His eyes changed quickly when he understand what was coming. '' Who did you write for?''. He downed his head. Maybe I shouldn't ask this damn question. Maybe I gone too far. Almost a minute passed and finally '' I shouldn't said all the glass''. he said. And drinked all.

 

 

                       ''Yess''. I said with fake excitment. Because I was sorry, cause he is sorry. And this woman should be really really important  to him.Another reason to be sorry. ''My turn''. He said. ''It wont be that hard, right?''. I said cutely.He gave me a big laugh.Now, ıt seems like the sadness flied away. I hate doing aegyo actually. But I know my question will sweat me. And ıt worthed it honestly. ''Cute. But not enough. What really happened at night?'' I let out a breathe. ''Why are you keep asking these?''. ''Another question. But you should answer mine first''. You clever boy. Tell him or not. Everything will stay still exactly. I mean ıt wont change anything. So I decided to tell. But then I gave up because he didn't answer the most important question of mine. The one I am diying to know. He raised his eyebrow, daring to me. No, Kwon Jiyong. You take what you want. ''It'll be fun'': I said, drinked the glass then. He smirked. ''I wasn't waiting the opposite, though.''.

 

              ''Me, me. My turn. Why do you keep asking this question''. I asked really loud. I knew I was getting drunk. But I was enjoying the game. He felt the enjoyable tone of my voice, so he said. ''You are playful''. I raised my eyebrows in return. Which it made him laugh more. '' I asked because I know something happened. Something important that you didnt tell me. Maybe something dangerous. And you'r hiding it from me''. He said. His tone voice was serious, frank.

 

                        I felt a warm wave all over my body. T ashamed enough so I cut the eye contact. ''Okay. I'll go with the other question. What the hell did you talk with Seungri that day?''. I looked at him in confuse. ''Which day?''. ''When you came the YG building, of course. Laughing, talking secretly''. ''Aaa..''. I said as I remembered what is he talking about. ''You didn't really ask this Sunbae, right?. It was just...''. But I stopped. I would've be backstabbing to Seungri Sunbae if I told him these. Plus, Jiyong Sunbae was a lot curious. And he was right, I was playful. ''Round two''. I said before drinking the wine again. ''Yah, It wasn't even hard. Yaah, dont dri... YAH!''. I drinked all befor Jiyong Sunbae can reach me. ''You can't do this. This is my choice to answer''. He sat back angrily. ''Do as you wish''. I laughed his sullen face. I started bad to tonight, but now ıt was going amazing. I dont remember exactly, how much we played but now ıt was almost morning. I should stay awake was the last thing I thought before fall asleep. 

 

 

GD'S POV

                         I took one last breathe from my cigarette. The sun started to rise and I was hearing the birds. I stepped inside and saw Suzy falled asleep on the couch. was left half open. This made me smile. But still she was beautiful. I started to walk and stopped next to her. Her black hair was down all over the couch. I suddenly wondered if her hair was soft. I was reaching her hair before I know what am I doing. And I touched her hair. Yes ıt was soft, definitly soft. My heart jumped with a sudden idea. I wanted to smell her hair. I wanted to know ther scent. How was she smelling like? Lavender, rose maybe. I dont know why I ıdentified her with a flower scent but I just did. And  I was too curious now. 

 

I gulped. She was sleeping and nobody wasn't going to know what I'll do. I leaned down to her slowly. I leaned my noise to her hair. I waited for a few seconds before smelling her hair. And I took breathes. So deep breathes. I couldn't find what her shampoo or parfum smelling like but I know ıt was amazing. It was describing her, one wor only, soft. Then I did something I should't have done. I couldn't help. I slowly kissed her hair and then her forehead. I pulled back a little and looked  at her face. She was sleeping so peacefull,  I can't even find the correct word to describe her, she was just... so beautiful. I felt my heartbeat getting faster again. Suzy was the one after a long time I felt that way. I dont know what is wrong with me. I kissed her forehead, her hair but now, It wasn't enough.Now I want more. I gulped but mu throat was too dry. I took a quick breath before I leaned down to her once again. Only this time her cherry lips.   

 


         

WRİTER'S NOTE:

Hello guys. I know it’s been a very long time. If I would be reader, I would’ve hate me for that. I’ll upload more episode hopefully. I would love if you write your thought’s. I am really new at these thing. I would gladly accept your advice. And can someone tell me how I’ll upload a photo or a gıf, please? . Thank you. Love you all <3