First talk

with love

                        ‘’Ah Suzy you are finally here’’. Jyp oppa said.’’I-I k-know ı am late ı am sorry’’. Gosh ı was almost forgetting how to talk.Because of SOMEONE.’’It is not important Suzy-shi we just arrived too. Dont stay like that come and sit’’. I smiled at Yg and went to the table. I took my seats across from Gdragon. I can smell his perfume even here which it made my heart crazy.I checked over every detail on the table until Jyp talk. ‘’I heard the event Suzy-ya’’. I opened my eyes in daze.Damn it. My manager was with me all the time.I dont even know when he told Jyp oppa.His voice tone was harsh.Ouch.Now ı was in trouble.’’Ah its nothing important oppa. I am totally fine now.’’.’’Yeah ı can see that’’.He pointed at my injured arm.I bowed my head.Didn’t know what to say.It wasn’t that bad actually. There was a few bruise.Today when we leaving the company my fans was waiting for me. I skipped my manager and went to them for a second.I fell because of the crowded and thats all. It wasn’t their fault anyway. ‘’oppa I am re-‘’ ‘’People have to respect you’’.Jiyong sunbae interrupted. He was leaning back on the chair and his deep brown eyes were looking at me directly.Gosh his voice was amazing.I gulped so ı can talk. ‘’I lost my balance actually so ıt wasn’t their fault.It was mine’’.I tried to defend my fans. ‘’Whatever I am sure you will be careful after this’’. Jyp oppa closed the topic.And asked us what we are going to order.Now ı was really wondering what they are really thinking. Maybe a duet.Together.Me and Jiyong sunbae.I would’ve wanted and it was the strongets possibility.

 

                     ‘’Now ı am sure you both are thinking why we did invite you here’’.Yg said. I try not to think his voice tone. It was a little funny actually.He put his hands on the table and continued ‘’There is no need to talk much. We are suggesting a job’’.He lifted his eyebrow and said ‘’ I guess you can think that as a job’’.It’s getting more and more interesting with every seconds.  ‘’ Okay lets hear this offer hyung’’. Jiyong sunbae said. ‘’We are offering  you a contract.’’. Jyp oppa waited a few second and continued ‘’ we can say that this is a love contract’’. I am sorry but what? Did ı hear wrong ? I should see a doctor ı thought. ‘’ What do you mean by that?’’. Jiyong sunbae asked. He was obviously surprised . But come on who wouldn’t? ‘’ We will publish that you two are dating.Just for a while’’.I looked Jyp oppa in disbelief.After the contract we made with Lee Min Ho he promised me that he wont do it ever again.He said he wont force me such a thing like that. But he was doing the same right now. ‘’ You are free about this. You may accept it or not’’. Jyp said while looking at me.I crossed my arms and said nothing.He could’ve tell  me before.This is forcing too anyway.

In the other hand why they offered something like this? Jyp had a lot gain this year.We dont need that. Both company don’t need this.And this can make eveything worse.I mean we dont know what fans will react, right? When ı was thinking about all this Yg’s phone rang. After a few minutes of silent Yg came back. ‘’ Now you’ll keep going without me obviously.An urgent business’’.Jyp stood up and  completed Yg’s sentence ‘’ Without us. So you two sit here and talk about this offer’’. ‘’ We can talk another time about the offer. And we can think in this time’’. Jiyong sunbae said. I felt like he didn’t like it. ‘’ Enjoy your lunch Jiyong’’. Yg said. Woow.I didn’t know that he is too bossy. The situation was too awkward. And it made me fell more nervous.I would be more happy ıf I wouldn’t be here that minute. Then Yg smiled and said ‘’ I am waiting a positive answer guys. From both of you’’. This how you let us to choose? Gosh. I watched them when they are leaving the room. I guess my life will pass just like that. A contract and then the other one… I was afraid to stay single for all my life.I want a real boyfriend now.A real relationship.I sighed desperatelly.

 

              ‘’You dont have to accept the offer you know’’. ‘’ I am sorry?’’. I said him.I realized that ı looked the door too much. ‘’If you are so upset just rejected it’’. ‘’ ahh no sunbae. It is not because of that’’. He just looked at me. Waited for me to continue. I took a breathe and decided to tell him the truth. I didn’t want him to misunderstand me. ‘’I was thinking t-that … ‘’. I closed my eyes for a second. ‘’I was thinking that when ı will have a real boyfriend.Allright ?’’. I said him quickly. He laughed what ı said. ‘’ And why Bae Suzy thinking that way?’’. I shruged. There was enjoyable look in his eyes now.I wasn’t going to tell him that ı really didn’t have a real relationship since high school. ‘’Wait… A real relationship. So you are saying that you didn’t have one?’’. I looked him and then turned my head. He bursted into a laughter.This made me feel angry. ‘’ I just dont like making a lover everyday just like someonelse did’’. God. Now ı was feeling really bad. I sould’ve accept someone. Then ı wouldn’t be in this situation. ‘’And that someonelse is me?’’. He laughed all over again. Are you idiot? Of course you are. But I didn’t tell him anything about what ı said. And then he became serious suddenly. ‘’ But what about Lee Min Ho?’’. Oh . What should ı say to him?. It has to be a secret. ‘’ that is none of your business’’. Okay ı sould  slow down. But Jiyong sunbae wasn’t angry  at all.It was the opposite. He was enjoying it so bad. ‘’ So another contract’’. ‘’ It wasn’t hard to understand’’. ‘’You know when you aren’t talk you look more kind’’. He said. Did I talk too harsh? I took a deep breathe. ‘’ I am sorry sunbae but you really made me crazy’’. ‘’ Its okay I loved it’’. I think I heard wrong again. I should call my doctor. My ear and my heart dont look good. Gosh. My heart went crazy. It was beating so fast. This is what Gdragon do to girls.Poor them and me of course. ‘’ So what are you thinking about this contract?’’. Jiyong sunbae said. ‘’ I dont know’’. I said honestly. If ıt was someonelse probably ı rejected it already. Because I really dont like this things. But Gdragon made me think twice. He was my bias after all. ‘’ What about you sunbae?’’. I asked him.He was going to rejected it. I was sure.He doesn’t need this. And ı would’ve choose a real relationship so probablly he will do the same too. ‘’ I ‘ll accept the offer’’. I raised my head and looked at his eyes. He wasn’t joking at all.

 

 

Writer's note:

I upload the second chapter. I hope this is long enough. Please make a comment. Love you<3 <3