The stalker

with love

 

  

                "Now look at left Suzy-shi" I said what photographer said. I was in Tokio for a photoshot and ıt's been 6 hours already. I was tired to death and all I can think about is go to the bed and sleep until tomorrow. Yes, until tomorrow. Or else I dont  think I can rest . After like 30 minutes I heard that precious words. " Yes, we finished the photoshot. You worked a lot. Thank you". I quickly bowed everyone so I can go to hotel. I took  a deep breahte when I got in the car. It was almost 10.00 pm. I took my phone from my bag. T here was 3 phone call and 5 messages. 2 of them were from my mother and others were from my friends. Why there were not any call or message from him. I disappointed. . Why did I even think that?. I really lose my mind in these days. I grumbled to myself while I was closing my eyes to get a rest a little. 

 

           I woke up from my sleep with fear. Nightmares started again. Because I started to see him again. I dont even know who he was or what he wants. Gosh. I was sticky cause of the sweat.  I decided to tahe a shower all over again and got from my bed. Taking a shower was a perfect idea indeed. I was feeling more comfortable. But I had another problem. I was starving. I dont even know when I have last eaten. So I decided to eat Okonomiyaki. I thought to call my manager but then ı realised that I wanna be alone for a while.  My japanese wasn't that good.So that was gonna be fantastic. I quickly started to get ready.

 

         I walked out from restaurant. Gosh, being hungry was killing me indeed. I breathed the clean air. İt was rainy but still amazing. And this made me happy. I was puting my earphone when I saw a dark shadow next to restaurant's door. I tried to calm down and looked again. But no, ıt was him. He was smiling under his hat and ıt was the most scary thing for me. I  felt something go up from my backbone. My feet gone numb. I rembled with fear again. I my lips and started to walk. Run actually. I was almost running. On the other hand I tried to call my manager. I was really stupid. I should've ask my manager to come with me. My hands were shaking and I was almost dropping my phone. . My manager wasn't answering. My throat  was thirsty that I can't even gulped.I tried to look for a taxi. But ıt was so late and there weren't any taxi or car or someone. I thought to go back to restaurant but he was coming from that way. I took a breathe and looked back. He was 10 step away from me and ıt was enough for me to run again. My tears shows up, I couldn't stop myself. I decided to be brave and gone an alley to go to main street. I had no other option anyway. In that time my phone rang. I quickly opened it. " Oppa, oppa. He is after me. Be hurry... please come" I was sobing. I just couldn!t stop myself. I was feeling inscure. " What? Who is after you? Calm down Suzy. What are you talking about? ". I mixed up with the voice. It wasn't manager oppa. I looked at the screen. It was Jiyong oppa. "Oppa.. I " I shouted as I felt a breathe on my neck. I crouched down and close my eyes tightly. My heart was beating so fast. I grited my teeth as I felt someone touching my hair. Fear was all of my body and ıt was so hard to take a breathe for me. I felt so tired and old. All I want is someone to show up and save me. "Damn it Suzy. Just answer me. Are you okay? Suzy..?" . I heard Jiyong oppa shouted. His voice was so hard .And his voice was enough for me to get out of the shock. Street was dark, quiet. And I was alone in that street. Nobody will come to save me. Now, all I knew is I should be strong. Jiyong Sunbae made me feel strong. I got up and started to run again. I didn't even look at back this time. I just run untill I find the main street. Thank God, ıt wasn't quiet. I tried to call the taxi in front of me but my throat was burning. Luckily, the old man saw me and I got on. For a second everywhere gone black. I hold my head. "Agashi Are you okay?" the old man asked. "Yes, I am fine". I said while I was rolling down the window. I took a few breathe. "To ... hotel please". I thought to look back but then gave up because my heart was too weak for that. So I just closed my eyes and leaned back. Phone call was over already, I dont even know when.

 

       My phone started to ring again when I got out of the car. This time it was my manager. "Suzy- ya. Where are you? Are you okay?" I have to say his voice made me relax. "I am. Oppa I am getting in now. Let's talk in my room".  My manager was so worried that he was almost crying when he saw me.   Which this made me cry. After I calm down I told him everything. But I guess ıt was a bad idea because he scolded at me. Well, He was doing it because I deserve ıt. He is all right. "You should've call me Suzy or you should've eat in here. What if something happened to you? You are not a kid, right? It could've be an anti-fan either. hah. You want to die, dont you?. It was so dangerous. We'll go to police and... ". "Oppa! Just let me explain, will you?. I know I should've  call you but I just needed to be alone for a while. I am so sorry and we won't go to the cops. Cause ıt means media will learn about my stalker and that means my family -specially my mom. you know how worry she is- will learn and I dont want it. I am fine. An I am so sorry. I wont do ıt again. Promise".  He grated his teeth. But I knew he was already with me. "Fine. But rule 1: You wont go anywhere without your bodyguards. Rule 2: You wont go anywhere ıf I dont know. Deal?". "Yes, sir". I nodded. He looked at me with disblief. "one second ago you were in fear but now ... You are just 'you' Gosh". I smiled at him. Actually I was just tricking him and he belived me easily.I took a breathe. "Now, I guess I wanna take a shower oppa". "Okay. And then have a sleep. And dont go anywhere -I rolled my eyes- . Good night Bae Suzy". "Good night oppa". 

 

       I took my shower. Was it third today? But ıt felt really good. I was better. It was 01.02 am. I did everything to sleep and I couldn't.  I read book, I watched TV  and everything I can do in that hotel room. it was 03.14 am. I gave uo and entered the bed again. But after a few minutes later, someone knocked my door. I couldn't stop myself and I thought what if it was him ?. I shaked my head. This was a hotel and there was no way that he can learn my room number. I got up and opened the door cause it was probably my manager. But I really surprised when I see Jiyong Sunbae with my manager. He was wearing black sweats and a black hat. He raised his head and our eyer met. The thing I saw in his eyes... What was it? Was it worry?  Yes obviously it was. I knew he heard my screams and all but did he afraid because of me? And how did he know that I was here ? Plus he came to Tokio from Seoul ? Or was he already in here? I was confused. I stratched my head. Still, I couldn't take my eyes from him. My heart was betraying me again. Damn, It was doing ıt all the time when I see Jiyong Sunbae. My manager broke the silence. "Suzy-ya Jiyong is here to see you." Mt manager said. He was excitid since he is a real fanboy. I looked Jiyong Sunbae again. "Yes...Ah". I remembered that we were still waiting in the door. I stepped back and let them in. Jiyong Sunbae got in with quicksteps. I heard his parfum when he passed by. And these  made my heart jump once again. I looked my manager. He wasn't coming in. " Iam so tired Suzy. I think I'll sleep. If you need anything call me. But I dont think you will. See you". He said and winked at me. I squinted at him. I tried to catch his arm but before I try it he was already on his own way. He'll fire questions at me later. I know him. But the real reason I want him because I dont wanna be alone with Jiyong Sunbae in this hotel room. I am being shy. There is nothing I can do about it. Damn it. I took a breathe and closed the door behind me. 

 

            Jiyong Sunbae was standing next to cauch, looking at me. I took a few step against him. "Sunbae... why are you here?" I asked, tried to change the mood. "What happened today, when I called you?" He asked back like he was waiting for me to say a word. His voice was angry. " ı.. It's just... I thought someone was following me. That's all" I got in shock when he shouted at me. Gosg, why is everyone shouting me today? "Dont lie to me. What happened I asked?". He came closer. Should I tell that I have a stalker? What will happen even if I tell him? He is an ıdol after all. There is a limit for everything we can do. And Jiyong Sunbae can't pass that liine either. So I choosed to stay quiet.He took out his hat with anger. "Damn it Suzyt. Just tell me. Or don't. Let me. You have your stalker for a long time. İt was him, wasn't he? Dont look at me like that. Your manager told me. How can you go out by your own? Are you stupid or are you too pure ?". I just looked at Jiyong oppa. I opened my mouth but couldn't talk. There was just silence and were looking each other again. Jiyong Sunbae surprising me indeed. He was making me feel angry, happy and a lot of them. Gosh what was wrong with this guy?. He closeed his eyes and opened again. Now, he was calm. And this time I cant tell what was in his eyes. "Do you know how I worry I was? You didn't answer your phone either. I thought ... Never mind. It's okay if you are okay". He came closer and closer. I dont think there is a space between us now. He raised his hand to touch my face but gave up. "Just call me if anything happens. Anything. And answer mine when I call you. Okay?". I slowly  nodded, didn't say anyhing cause I was hypnotised by his look.

 

        "Sunbaenim, Dou you want something to drink?". I asked him after 5 minutes later. Now we were sitting in the cauch together. Yes he was sitting next to me. I know how lucky I am. "Yeah, That would be good". I quickly got up and put some wine on glasses. I was really stressed. I was feeling his eyes watching me. A while ago , I couldn't even imigane that I'll talk Jiyong Sunbae like this. Damn.I am a stupid fangirl.  " So you came all the way from Seoul just because you heard that phone call?". I asked him while I was giving him the glass. I was really curious about his answer. I admit it, I was dying to hear the answer. He raised his brow. Nope, he didn't take the bait. "There was a few things to do in here. I was gonna come the morning anyway".  He said. I tried not to show that I am upset. Just a little. "Right, I forgot you love here". I said with jealousy. Now he had a strange expression in his face. Like he was enjoying it? Maybe. "What do you mean?". I shrugged. Okay. It  was none of my business but I just wanted to say that. I mean, he can do whatever he wants and... . Even by yourself you cant find an explanation for this one Bae Suzy. Admit it that you really jealous. Of course he was here to see thet mannequin, what were you waiting?. "It is not like what you thinking. I need to see a fashion designer". I quickly raised my head. Damn, I am sure I was blushing. So he understand what I meant. Still I wanted to ask. "How can you know what am I thinking?". He gave me an arch smile. He was killing me . Gosh, help me. "Come on Suzy. It was obvious ". Damn it. I couldn't be ashamed more than that. There was two option now. First I was going to stay quiet and accepted it, second I was going to pretend like I dont what he says. And unfourtanetly I choosed second. And damn it, It was silly. " I don't know what you mean Sunbae"...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  writer's note: 

I know it's been a long time. But I really dont have any time unfourtanetly. I hope you'll love the episode. Please make your comments. Thank you <3 <3