chapter 1

with love

 

                            

 I looked my manager who gives his deep breathe.He was angry at me obviously.’’You know you will be a bald ıf you cant control your anger”. I told my manager while ı was hitting his arm slowly.He closed his eyes. Now he was enjoying a little.After Nara Unnie left he became my manager.He was tall,handsome and bald. I really love this man ı thought.He is really a fun person, he always joke around and make me fell better all the time.In this short time we got really close.’’This is your fault you know’’. He said just like ı said.’’You are right.I am sorry’’. I said while ı was inclining to him 90 degree.”Dont do that Suzy! Damn it! I am trying to be get angry at you’’.I smiled at his cutie reaction.’’you’ll never angry at me oppa’’ı said and tried to be cute.He took a breathe.’’Next time dont even try to skip me. You could’ve get hurt bad and ı am serious.Did you got me?’’He was all right. ‘’I promise’’. I nodded.’’Cutie’’. I sticked out my tongue.’’ I beat you again’’ we both laughed.I really do love this man.             

 

                                      Driver already parked restaurants parking lot.’’ I am really curious about Jyp’s plan Suzy’’.My manager held my hand and took me out of the car.’’This is just a lunch oppa’’.’’ You know it is not. I think he’ll offer a job.And he didnt even tell me ‘’. He was right actually. Jyp oppa called me suddenly and invited me to the this lunch. If he wanted a lunch with me he would’ve call the other members too. But Min unnie was with jo-kwon oppa.Fei unnie ang Jia unnie wre in China.They werent attending but me.’’Lets say you are right oppa.Then why did he call me here but company?’’ He looked at me with excitiment.’’That is the point cutie’’. Okay. He is all right.But question is what was in his mind?                                      

 

                                  There was a man waiting for us in elevator’s door.’’ I’ll accompany you’’. He said. We started walking behind him.I saw a waitress when ı raised my head.She was smiling me obviously.I gave her a huge smile too. This was the best part of being famous, feeling someones happiness.someone who loves you. I felt more better and smiled more.Whe we arrived the door the man stopped my manager.’’ I am sorry. You cannot enter.Guests order.’’ We both were surprised.’’This is ridiculuos.I should be with her’’. Manager oppa rejected.‘’I am sorry’’.The man said. ’’ıts okay oppa Jyp is in there’’.I tried to calm him down.’’Okay. I ‘ll be in the car’’. I nodded him.He turned around and start walking.I was sure that Jyp plans something.I mean come on he is my manager.The only person who should've be with me all the time.But maybe we were thinking too much,  maybe this just a lunch. Jyp was my boss after all, he can eat a lunch with me.I smiled at the man and he opened the door for me.’’Thank you’’.I said and entered the room.                               

 

 

                      I took a few step inside the room and thats all.I hust stayed like that when ı raised my head.I got confused , surprised.I was just shocked.There is Jyp sitting on the table.Chatting with Yg who is sitting across him..But they werent the reason why ı get surprised.There was another man sitting next to Yg.He was wearing a black cap  and a black t-shirt.Like always.I am saying he was cool even like this. Sitting on the table and playing with his phone.I blinked a few times.I wasnt sure if its real or not.I knew something was up but ı wasnt expecting this at all.I bbowed my head when he raised his. I just couldnt dare to look into his eyes. He was GDragon after all. Oh yes. This was no other than Gdragon.  

 

 

 writer's note:

I am new at writing stories and plus my english isnt that good. I am sorry for that. Unfortunately mt internet went off last night so ı wrote the first chapter 3 times.I am just hoping you' ll love it. see you soon <3