Chapter 8

No way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week. Two weeks and Jongin still hadn´t talked with Baekhyun. Why? Because Baekhyun made it impossible. He avoided Kai, but made it look like he´s busy and nothing is wrong. But he couldn´t fool anyone. On the contrary, Chen and D.O were quietly suspicious.

Baekhyun didn´t know himself, why he was acting like this. He just couldn´t talk with Jongin. He sensed that the younger had regretted what happened and he didn´t need to hear it. But the thing was that Baekhyun couldn´t figure out what exactly was hurting him. It wasn´t like he wanted anything more from the other. Or did he? He couldn´t tell. He has had one-night stands before, but why can´t he find himself forgetting now? His mind was going constantly back to the night Jongin had him in his hands, had him beneath him. To the night Baekhyun screamed pleasurably his name.

Before that night, Baekhyun would try so hard not to think the sweet Jongin that way. Of course seeing him topless, feeling his bare chest under his hands, watching him sleeping, going everywhere together and the way Jongin would leave anyone behind just to be with him, making him feel the most important people in the universe, wasn´t helping at all. But he tried and tried.

After that night, it´s like his mind is on the loose. He can´t even look at the other without wanting to touch him or kiss him. And that scares him. It´s the first time he´s feeling that way and according to him, he shouldn´t. This had to stop. He couldn´t fall for someone, who was thinking of him as a friendly one-night stand. And Baekhyun knew exactly how to distract himself.

 

Saturday and all of them are sitting in a café close to the dorms. Baekhyun has yet to arrive and Jongin looks disappointed. The older has been avoided him. At first, a part of him relaxed as he thought that he wouldn´t have to explain himself to the other, but as the days went by and saw that Baekhyun was pretending that everything was fine, that nothing happened and in the meantime he was distant, something inside him was twisted.

Suddenly he couldn’t see the other as much as before. Baekhyun would make sure to keep a distance from him every time they were together. Baekhyun wouldn´t laugh, Baekhyun wouldn´t talk as much as before, Baekhyun wouldn´t even stay in the same room as much as before, if Kai was there. And above all, Kris. Do you remember that ert (Jongin said that not me), who send messages to Baekhyun the day Kai “lost control”? Of course you do! Apparently, his name is Kris and he goes everywhere Baekhyun goes for the past week. Chanyeol made sure to introduce him to everyone and of course Kris didn´t waste time to court Baekhyun every time they were together, which was often by the way. And that drove Kai crazy from jealousy.

Yes, it was jealousy. He had admitted that to Sehun a few days ago, after he saw Kris going inside Baekhyun´s room. He couldn´t even think properly that moment. The moment he saw that, he thought that he lost the older. He wanted to touch the other again; he wanted to kiss him again and most certainly not to see him with Kris or any other Kris again. And he thought that he couldn´t anymore.

 

The days he wasn´t able to touch the other hurt like a . He couldn´t stand to lose him again. Not to Kris, not to anyone.  The past months with him were Kai´s paradise. He couldn’t understand why, tho. Did he fall for Baekhyun? When? Perhaps he´s thinking that way because of what happened, but then again he barely could keep his hands off from the other before that. Now the fact that Baekhyun wouldn´t let him makes him to want it even more. Either he´s sick or in love, which are pretty much the same. (The poor thing, I mean when he will admit it?! Should I help? Okay maybe I´ll give a motive)

 

Baekhyun enters the café and not long after Kris appears too. The latter made sure to sit next to Baekhyun and occupied him. Kai could only stare the two of them with a shade of jealousy as he sank into his sit. As Baekhyun would laugh with the other, Kai would feel desperate.

Sehun knew that his friend was drawing into misery, which he caused to himself, and couldn´t stand watching him like this. Sehun knew that Kai had to talk to Baekhyun about his feelings. But when Kai had the chance, he didn´t, and now he´s miserable watching the love of his life flirting with another man.

The thing is that Sehun also knew that Baekhyun was on the brick of losing his fake smile and flirty behavior. The older had feelings for Jongin too and apparently already knew and that´s why he was distant. Perhaps he´s afraid that Kai won´t accept his feeling?! Perhaps he´s afraid that Kai doesn´t feel the same?! Aaah those idiots! I guess love makes you indeed ignorant! I have to do something! 

Having that in mind, Sehun went to sit beside Do and Kris, leaving Kai next to Baekhyun. He figured that if Kris didn´t stop talking to Baekhyun, Kai would probably punch him sooner or later. So he started talking with Kris instead.

 

After that Baekhyun remained silent hearing Kris and Sehun talking, until finally Kai spoke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter