Chapter 4

No way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And the time goes by fast. And the classes begin.

Three months have already pasted from the day Baekhyun and Kai reunited.

Kai and Sehun are now two of the popular students. Not only because of their unique talent at dancing, which became pretty known from the first classes, but also because of their playful behavior with the female population.

Even though the youngers and the others have different courses, they would never fail to meet after the classes or on the weekends for a coffee or a drink. Usually every Tuesday Kai would invite Baekhyun (and only Baekhyun) to the movies and they’d end up to the all-night-open café discussing the movie enjoying each other’s company. Fridays or Saturdays Baekhyun usually would try to find someone in some irrelevant bar, but after two or more make out sessions on the dancefloor or in the bathroom and too much alcohol, he would end up alone in an empty dorm (well, not completely empty)

Chen or the couple would sometimes follow him, but not Suho. The latter didn´t hang out much with them anymore. His excuse was the college assignments. Because of these assignments (that´s what he said anyway) Chen would go to their dorm as late as possible or go to sleep too early. “I don´t want to bother Suho”, that was his answer every time Baekhyun or Do asked if everything was alright between the roommates.

Those days Kai and Sehun would be on a double date with some new girls, that Sehun randomly met or at the same club as Baekhyun and the others. But every Saturday or Sunday morning you would find Kai lying on Baekhyun´s bed. The first month, when the latter would ask why, his excuse was his stuff. But after they moved all his boxes again to his dorm, he wouldn´t answer the older`s question anymore and lie right beside him enveloping him tightly with Baekhyun saying that he accepts it, only because he´s cold (ignoring completely the butterflies in his stomach or his racing heart).

And the nights, that Baekhyun was late; Kai would wait on the latter´s bed concerned and curious as to where he was. When Baekhyun would arrive with messy hair, Kai, pissed, wouldn’t ask and hug him possessively even in his sleep, (ignoring completely the feeling of jealousy and anger).

They would sleep like that only to be woken up by Chen´s scream, who still wasn´t used to the sight of his bother and best friend sleeping together, even if he knew it was only just sleep they had.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was the beginning of the winter holidays and one morning Sehun came all smiles to Kai saying that he needs him out of the dorm all night and morning (something not so difficult).

“So who´s the girl you bringing to our dorm?” …Kai asked

“You don´t have to know, yet” …Sehun answered with a grin and Kai started whining like an elementary student, until Do spoke.

“Ooh come on Sehun-ah, look this cute face, tell him.” …Do giggled to Chanyeol and Baekhyun´s reaction to his words (especially the latter´s)

“Whoa whoa! Who´s cute?! He´s not cute! I´m CUTE! Your BOYFRIEND, that sits right beside YOU! What? You don´t find me cute anymore? are you tired of me?!” …Chanyeol screamed while Baekhyun stayed silent.

“I didn´t mean it like that, silly, and you know it”

“Of course you did! What? Do you want to be with Kai now?”

“haha Chanyeol, babe, calm down, I´m not the one who wants that” …Baekhyun froze when he heard that and saw Do looking mischievous at him. Fortunately, Kai was busy laughing and didn´t notice. Why is he looking me that way? Baekhyun thought.

“I don´t care! You won´t be with anyone else besides me!” …Chanyeol said annoyed and hugged Do aggressively.

“Ooh quit it, you two! I can´t stand you anymore!” …Chen growled with the other three humming in agreement.

“Aaanyway! Kai-ah, you´re staying to Chen-hyung´s tonight, okay?” …Sehun focused again on the main topic.

“What? With me? No.” …everyone raised an eyebrow to Chen´s reaction.

“I mean…erm… okay, but we´ll have to sleep early. I don´t want us to disturb Suho-hyung”

“Ooh come on, hyung! I don´t think he would have a problem with Kai staying there for a night! Just ask him and you´ll see.” …Sehun said

“It´s just…just… fine, I´ll ask him” …Chen lowered his gaze. Yeah, sure! It´s been almost three months from our last proper conversation and after what happened, I´ll just go ask him if my brother, could stay with us! He doesn´t even want to see ME!

“Ehm, Hyung, you don´t have to ask him. I can stay somewhere else tonight” …Kai said cheerfully. Baekhyun looked at him curious. So, I see. Jongin got himself a date too. Pfff what´s that feeling in my chest now?! Perhaps, I´m sick.”

“Thanks, Jongin-ah!”

“You, cunning ! Where will you stay?” …Sehun asked as Baekhyun continued with his drink with a motionless expression.

 

“I´ll stay with Baekhyun-hyung, of course!” … Chen and Sehun rolled their eyes, while Do and Chanyeol were giggling with Baekhyun´s surprised expression.

“Yah! Who told you that you can stay with me? I might have plans tonight.” …Baekhyun lied. He didn´t want to spend the whole afternoon and night with younger. He just didn´t! It felt weird.

“I don´t care! Cancel them!”

“I won´t”

“Ooh come on!!! We have days to hang out!!!” …Kai whined

“Kim Jongin! You were sleeping together yesterday morning! What the hell do you mean days?!” …Chen screamed making all the eyes in the café look at him.

“Chen, keep it down, would you? I don´t need the whole university to know, that I´m sleeping with Jongin” ...Baekhyun said embarrassed

“Why, hyung? We´re just sleeping!” …Kai glared at him and Baekhyun avert his gaze.

“I know… it´s just…”

“Ooh Baek! Is it because of that guy? You don´t want him to know?” …Chanyeol asked oblivious and Do hit him with his elbow.

“What guy?” … Baekhyun and Kai asked the same time.

“The one, who has a crush on Baek!” …Chanyeol answered and received another hit from his lover.

“Aah that guy…”…Baekhyun said softly and Kai tensed with anger and didn´t know why. What the hell is wrong with me? It´s not my business if someone has a crush on Baekhyun or Baekhyun has a crush on someone. Does he? I don´t care! He´s just my friend. Right?

Do, Sehun and Chen noticed the awkward moment between their friends. Baekhyun was looking everywhere but Kai and the latter observed Baekhyun as he was trying to calm himself from whatever got into him.

“Don´t worry Kai-ah. I´ll make sure that he´ll cancel his plans” …Do broke the silence at last and made Kai look at him, so Baekhyun could relax a little.

“Thank you hyung!” …Kai smiled warmly despite Baek´s glare

“Yah! Kai! I´m watching you! Don´t smile to my Do!” …Chanyeol hugged again his lover, who sighted to his boyfriend´s craziness. Chanyeol is sweet and kind and everything Do could ask but sometimes his silliness could kill him.

“Kai! We should go now! We have practice and we have to warm up!” …Sehun stood up and pulled Kai with him.

“Ooh right! See y´all! Ehm… Baekhyun-hyung, I´ll come to pick you up after class. Wait for me!” …Kai said cheerfully and left. Chen and Do looked Baekhyun as he nodded to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter