Chapter 3

No way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Definitely Clubbing! Yeah, definitely clubbing!

Baekhyun emptied almost a bottle of vodka at the bar and yet he couldn´t calm himself from what happened earlier. He was confused… yeah I think that´s the word…or is it frustrated?... Aaah I don’t know and neither Baekhyun. He couldn´t think anything else and Kai, who was dancing like a (y) beast on the floor, was definitely not helping Baekhyun to destruct his mind. Baekhyun insisted on clubbing, because he wanted to find something or better someone to spend the night and have some fun. He had to…

 

 

A tiny flashback:

“Hyung! Someone is at the door.” …Baekhyun heard Kai´s sleepy voice along with a knock.

But instead of standing up, Baekhyun chose to get more comfortable in his bed- well not only in bed-. Kai hugged him tighter under his shirt and the older placed his head on the basis of Kai´s neck along with his hands, which were touching the younger´s bare chest.

The knocks on the door stopped. So the two lying figures were ready to fall yet again to sleep but…

“Yah! What are you doing?! Byun Baekhyun what the hell did you do to my little brother?!” …Chen´s loud and clear voice startled the two.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and only then he realized the position he was in and tried to shift. Kai, on the other hand, the more Baek tried to move the more he tried to hold him close to him. He turned him so Baek´s back was against his own chest. Baekhyun looked Chen, who was ready to have a , with wide eyes.

“Hyung! Keep it down, will you? I´m trying to sleep here. How did you get in anyway?!” …Kai said casually.

“I have a key here! Byun Baekhyun what the hell did you do to my brother?”

“I swear, I didn´t- Jongin let me go- Chen I didn’t do anything-we didn´t do anything-Yah! Jongin let go off me! Move!” …Baekhyun pushed him hard and Kai whined annoyed.

“Hyung! Why did you do that?!” …Kai said and tried to hug him again but Chen pulled Baekhyun out of the bed before Kai gets to him.

“I swear-Chen-Chen-I-We just slept-We...” …Baekhyun didn´t know what else to say, his heart was beating fast. Sehun´s laugh, who was standing at the door watching the hilarious scene going on, was annoying him and he couldn´t think clear.

“Hyung! Calm down. We know you didn´t do anything but why are you red? Did you think about doing something?” …Sehun said with teary eyes. 

“Wh-what? Se-Sehun don´t be ridiculous!” …I shuttered! ! Why did I Shuttered?!

“Baek did you just? …Chen´s jaw dropped open… Yah! You idiot brat! What the hell have you done to my best friend? I´ll send you back to mom! Get up and put some clothes on!” …Kai whined a little but followed his brother´s orders.

“I didn´t do anything. Relax! If I did, he wouldn´t have clothes on, stupid! And if we have done something, it wouldn´t be your business! Right, Baekhyun-hyung?” …Baekhyun´s cheeks were like tomatoes and with Kai back-hugging him couldn´t say a single word.

“Right, hyung?” Kai whispered to his ear. Right! Wait! What? Nothing is right!

“Aaah! This kid. Stop hugging my best friend! What´s wrong with you?”

“I´m just messing with you, hyung! I´m kidding. Hyung and I were just sleeping. Nothing that we haven´t done before. Aaanyway! So, where are we going tonight?” …Kai explained, still attached to Baekhyun

“You´re not kids anymo-…”

“Clubbing! I said to you earlier, we´re going clubbing! Chen, tell the others” …Baekhyun suddenly spoke and headed to the bathroom.

 

Not long after Baekhyun locked himself to the bathroom, he heard the others leaving.

“Byun Baekhyun! What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you red? Why does your heart beat so fast? No. No. No. Am I a-arou-sed by by? What? No! No ing way! I need to find someone for tonight. I need someone tonight!” Jongin! …his mind yelled… What? What was that? No, definitely not Jongin and his abs and his scent and his smirk and his hands on me. What the hell is wrong with me?! …Baekhyun run to the shower to calm himself. A cold shower would help again. The alternative was just too scary for Baekhyun. He couldn´t face Jongin like that…

End of the flashback.

 

Sehun found, himself and Kai, girls as soon as he stepped into the club. Girls, who were currently dancing with them in the middle of the dance floor, with short dresses and hands all over Kai. Kai, who was dancing like there´s no tomorrow, smiling playful and touching them, while his eyes were stuck on Baekhyun.

It´s like his doing it on purpose, this brat! Why does he act like that?!... Baekhyun was thinking until he saw one of the girls hugging and leaving small pecks on Kai´s neck, but the latter still holding his gaze on Baek. The whole scene was disturbing and arousing for Baekhyun (and not only), he couldn´t take it anymore. He needed a distraction. And distraction came. But not the one Baekhyun (or Kai) wanted.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun” …Baekhyun searched the source of the voice, only to find Kevin. (Kevin is the two-weeks dating-not dating-, who got himself a girlfriend.)

“Kevin, hi!” …Kevin approached him and lead him to the dancefloor. When Kevin gripped Baekhyun´s waist and they started dancing, Kai stopped his movement for a sec. The drunk girl in front of him did her best to distract him and failed. The kisses and the desperate hugs did nothing. Kai´s attention was on the petite man across the dancefloor, who was hugged by a taller, muscular one, smirking and not paying attention to him. Who the hell is he? Why is he hugging him? Why is Baekhyun smiling? What the ?! Kai gripped the girl and went close to the other couple. He wanted Baek to see him, he wanted to know what the other guy is telling him but he´s still remained unnoticed.

“Kevin! What are you doing?” …Baekhyun smirked<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter