Chapter 6

No way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun woke up with a terrible feeling. Not only he was sore from the previous day´s event, but he found himself alone on his bed. Empty sheets. And Jongin´s gone. Baekhyun smiled to himself and left a sight. He panicked. He regretted it. Of course, he did. Did I actually expect him to be here?! Why am I so disappointed? Do I want something more?

11:00am

And Jongin was not there with him. I guess, he freaked out pretty early.

Baekhyun didn´t know what to do. How to act. What to ask. Who to blame.

He changed the sheets on his bed and took a shower. He wanted to distract his mind with anything else other than Jongin. He played piano. He cleaned the whole dorm. Checked his messages. And… nothing else…

He felt like crying, but he couldn´t. He shouldn´t. He knew that this would happen for the moment Jongin kissed him.

But he kissed him, right? It wasn´t practically Baekhyun´s fault, right? Who am I kidding?! It was my fault! He´s a kid, I should have stopped it. I should… ! What if he doesn´t want to see me again? What if he doesn´t speak to me anymore? What should I do? I´ll act normal. Nothing happened. But it did! And it was…

The door opened and Baekhyun raised his head hopefully to see Jongin. He wanted to see him, badly. He wanted to hug him. He wanted to know, that everything was okay between them. He wanted…. But instead of Jongin, it was Chen the one who entered the room. Baekhyun looked at his friend expressionless. What the hell were you expecting? He won´t come again. He won´t…

“Baekhyun are you ok?” …Chen asked him worried

 “Of course. I´m fine.”

“Where´s Jongin?”

“I don´t know” … Baekhyun answered annoyed

“Whoa! Did something happen? You seem a little off”

“I´m fine. Nothing happened! Nothing!”

“Okaaay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter