Prologue

No way!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Two years of college-life and Baekhyun is still without a roommate. Nor that he ever wanted one anyway. He enjoys returning to an empty, silent dorm. Don´t misunderstand tho. No. No. He´s not the kind of person that seeks solitude and avoids people to have time for himself. No. It´s exactly the opposite.
Baekhyun is the social typ. Many friends, always smiling and laughing out loud and (if not all of them) the most of the students in the National University of Arts know his name. He´s a piano major with a scholarship and two or three selves full of trophies back at home from his piano competitions. Genius in music and a friendly guy some of them say as he greets them politely in the corridors of the University. On the other hand, Baekhyun´s friends might say that he´s definitely a loud stubborn “little piece of ”, that loves his friends, would do everything for them and despite his immaturity in relationships, he´s pretty mature when it´s necessary.
Aaa! Speaking of friends. Even though that Baekhyun is, like I said before, kinda friendly and popular, he likes (okay loves) to hang out with a specific group of four. His best friend Kim Jongdae, Do Kyungsoo, Park Chanyeol and Kim Junmyeon. 
Baekhyun and Jongdae are friends since elementary school. Truth be told, they are like brothers. Baekhyun has neither a sister or a brother and on Jongdae and Jongin´s face (Jongdae´s little brother) Baekhyun found the siblings he never had. Although he has a closer relationship with Jongdae, as they are the same age, Baekhyun has to see Jongin since high school but still holds him dear. And the feeling is mutual for Jongin too. He loves Baekhyun as his hyung.
Jongdae and Baekhyun had always the same dream and that dream is no other than music. Jongdae or Chen, as his friends call him, is a major in singing. So they both decided to follow together their dream and apply for the National University of Arts. There it was, where they met D.O. or Soo and Chanyeol, that after a year or so they made a pretty peculiar but adorable couple and no one has still figured out how that happened. How the quiet and mature little D.O. fell in love with the happy virus, giant and immature Chanyeol. (I guess that that will remain a mystery to them -still a cute couple tho-).
They met the last but not least of the group, Junmyeon or Suho, a year after. Suho was looking for a roommate and Chen had at that point lost his. So Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter