Chapter 9

Jet Black Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Frozen Heartbeat- Part 2

Minseok's POV

I sigh and facepalm when I saw my friends getting drunk and partying hard in front of me. 2NE1's song 'Come back home' is blasting from the speakers and my friends kept singing it in high pitch voice. Chanyeol howled when Dara's part came as he swing the lamp post, nearly hitting Kris on the head. 

No, we are not in the club or some sort of bar. We are in our house but they like to call it dorm.

Bunch of nut heads.

I'm near to plugged out the speakers and tell them to off and sleep but on the other hand, perhaps, interesting things are yet to happen later. Like, what will happen when they saw their drunk pictures scattered online?

Probably, a certain someone will earn money.

"Minseok hyung! Let's party!," Baekhyun grinned like a dog and added. "Don't be a bummer. You're like a Grandma there sipping tea" 

I scoffed "First of all, I'm not drinking tea. It's coffee, " I began and cocked my head to the side arrogantly "Lastly, I may be a grandma but I'm not some kind of a lunatic who drink with a baby like you. We all know you are weak at drinking, dip" I sneered, leaning on the sofa. 

I smirked when another 2NE1 song played, 'I Am The Best'.

Baekhyun turn red and stomped his feet "I'm not a baby! I'll prove that to you!" He barked.

I raised my eyebrows and shoo him away, snorting "Yeah, yeah. Go whine and your boyfriend's face" I drank my coffee to stiffle my laughter when I saw his face, fuming with anger. He turned to Chanyeol, who's laughing obnoxiously, and slap the back of his head. My other friends are also teasing him and snickering.

"Chanyeol is NOT my boyfriend! I'm straight!" He screech. My left eyebrow rose "Well, I did not say Chanyeol is your boyfriend" Once again, they laughed at Baekhyun's loss.

Where did the Soju and snacks came from? From our beloved manager, Mr. Seo, sponsored by his pretty wife. 

Yay.

Apparently, Mrs. Seo ordered her husband to buy us beer to enjoy our youth. Our Manager was about to argue back but was cut off by her sweet voice interrupting and obvoiusly threatening him. In the end he surrendered and gravely gave Suho, the money. 

Speaking of Seo family, I'm still curious about the girl, Mr. Seo brought. Who the heck is she? 

Whatever. I'm sure she's trying to spy on us. Not to brag but we are quite famous and has many people who adored us. Sometimes, to the extent of sacrificing their souls to satan to touch us.

Huh, Adore is an understatement. More like, Obsess.

It started from being a model of uniform in our school, then our photos scattered online until the nearby school's students investigate and wait at the gates until we came. Eventually, it became their habit; to scream and squeeze the life out of us.

Talent scouts kept chasing and begging to joined their company but we dodge them, clearly not interested. Even medias who kept following us around like a possesive ex-girlfriend, asking about irrelevant questions

We all want to live peacefully just like when we were young. We were all orphans and often get ignored at school. We were all happy and contented in our life. Relying on each other like true brothers. We miss the old times but we coudn't anything about it so we just accept the reality.

Of course, from all the suffocating love we receive, someone will explode and it happen.

Chanyeol almost killed the group of girls that molested and almost his bestfriend. Baekhyun stayed unmoving several days after the incident. He didn't eat or even sleep, the ugly reality creeping to him everytime he blinked. Every night, he'll scream and cry, begging. After that, he'll not sleep anymore, only staring at the empty space.

We grew worried every hours tick by, Chanyeol grew restless and moody while Baekhyun gets thinner and look like a zombie. 

Chanyeol can't take it anymore so he called the people who adopt him and request to file a restraining order against the girls. His foster father immediately agreed and even send us a guardian to guide his son's friends. Aka, Our manager. 

Fortunately, Baekhyun recovered from his trauma and back again from his bubbly self around us. He even learned hapkido to defend himself. The truth is, he cannot lie from us. We knew that he's still afraid of girls that he learn to distance himself to them.

Of course, the stalking didn't stop there. It only worsen and I think that girl is one of them.

Then again, why would Mr. Seo let her stay in his house? Is she that convincing enough to wrapped him and his wife around her petite little finger? She even tried to make herself pretty. Her contact lens are mismatched and Green color? Looks like a seaweed. She can't even speak Korean for Pete's sake!

I unconciously let out a snort and to muffled it, I sip my coffee.

Her hair's so long and waist length, so annoying. Her features is unbelivably look like Asian, close to Korean face, I bet she had plastic surgery. And her pinkish lips, I'm hundred percent sure she use cherry or strawberry lip balm---

I choked on my drink that startled the sleeping Lay "W-what... t-the..fu-?" I coughed and avoid Lay's worried stare and his death slap on my back. Thankfully, others are still partying while Suho is at the door talking to our disturbed neighbors.

But, what the ? 

Why the hell am I talking about her lips and what brand did she use to make them red?! Holy-- This can't be. No no no. Oh gawd.

I stood up almost immediately, suprising most of them. They even stop the music.

"I-I'm going out" I stuttered and hurriedly get my coat and other disguising stuff. With that, I left the dorm with a throbbing heart, missing their 'byes' and 'be careful'.

I need to cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter