Chapter 2

Jet Black Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  2: New Student

" I will fight for her love!" He said with determination. Troy smirked and leaned closer to Nate.

"Then.....May the best man win"

"Oh my gosh...." Jade squealed and fangirl in her room. She is reading a novel.

She's currently reading "Falling for you" by Tin Lee. She doesn't know who she/he was but she idolized him/her because of her writing skills. Actually, The book was written by a human.

Until now, she's curious how did human novels were in their library. No humans have traveled in Exopia and it's forbidden. Earthling don't have the capability to see Exopia planet. Exopians are not allowed to go to Earth. No one knows why.

Suddenly, someone knock on the door. Jade rolled her eyes and get up cautiously. She open the door and was greeted by a splash of green liquid. 'Slime' She thought darkly

"Hey weakling,Clean yourslef and go to the Battle field. A new student is coming" A student/fan of The Twins, Pixie. Yep, His name is Pixie and he's a boy. He can change his size and produce...Slime. She rolled her eyes secretly and shut her door slowly. But before she could close the door completely, She heard him saying

"The number of bullies will increase, Be ready, freak" He snickered and flies away. Jade shut the door and bit her lips

'New student? Bully? Another one?' Jade crunches her nose in annoyance and walked to her bathroom. 'Another student who's going to throw their bulls to me? Huh' She scoffed and slam her bathroom door. She press a button and water comes out of nowhere. She kept on mumbling some incoherent words and cussing the students in the process while cleaning her body

When she's done, she wore her uniform and shoes. A cute black lolita dress with cream white sailor collar and ribbon while her shoes are shiny light beige 2-inch shoes with bows infront.

(A/N: The students' uniform is lolita type but not the same. Same type but different design)

She left her hair untied. Dark brown locks cascade down her back. She then, went outside clean and fresh but maybe, Just maybe, She'll change it again later because of her students' game.

When she reached the Battle field, she went at the very back so that she will not be seen by the students. Jade glance at huge flat screen in front of her and there she saw a man in a suit and tie. He smiled warmly at the students except Jade. When he's eyes landed on her, his eyes turned deep black and turned back to normal, Blood red eyes. He gave her a cold grin and left her confused.

"Greetings, students! As you know, I'm Vince Fangs. Descendant of Medusa." He smiled and the female creatures swooned over him.

"You have gathered here in this place to witness the new comer. If she's normal, strong or....weak" The students applaud when he paused. Jade stayed emotionless.

"Now, let's all welcome.... Lee Hyerin" The students started to whisper and murmur. 'Uhmm....The name is quite unfamiliar. Like, The name is not from here' She thought.

A girl suddenly appeared in the screen looking so calm and scared at the same time. The students laughed which she can't hear. The Hyerin girl, looked around but did not saw anything.

Suddenly, a voice boomed in the dark room she's in. Startled, she start to panicked.

"Greetings" said a cold voice. She gulped and looked around.

"N-nuguseyo?" She stuttered in an unknown language. Some students snickered and whisper to each other. Jade watched the girl with curiousity

"What kind of language is that, my dear" He said in creepy-sweet voice. Hyerin gulped and answered in english

"W-who are you? Is this a test?" She answered more calm than a while ago. A clapped echoed in the room

"Clever. Now, What are your powers?"

"Precognition and Retrocognition" She said. The whole stadium gasp in shocked including Jade'T-that's rare! Only Pure Syndrios!. Vince smirked and calmly held the mic up to his mouth

"Impressive" After he said that the room turned into a street with people walking. Hyerin got confuse and looked around

"You are from earth right?" The voice said in Hyerin's head. To everyone's surprise, she nodded.

The students' jaw dropped. Including, Jade. They can't believe it! A human? In this magical world? In Exopia?

"Then suddenly, a kid run on to you. You accidently read his past and future. He wants revenge. What will you do?" Hyerin stared at the boy in front of her. He looks so innocent.

"He will kill your families and friends there in the future" She gulped. She can't decide. She loves children

"I-i-i will lead him to the right path and help him change his mind" She stuttered that made Vince smiled creepily.

"Very well said" The scene change and now she's in a dead field. No plants or anything. A hybrid of lion and ogre suddenly appeared infront of Hyerin. That hybrid is one of the most dangerous species in the whole Exopia, The Syncrious.

"Defeat this creature" Hyerin's eyes widened

"WHAAATT?!?!" She shrieked when the hideous thing attack her. She immediately dodge its sudden move.

Then she remembered something. Her scared eyes turned into mischievous  one. She stand straight and stare at the creature in front of her.

'Come on,come one' She chanted in her head. Jade and the other students watched in anticipation. 4 people are also watching in a hidden room

A sudden vision appeared in Hyerin's mind. Its next move is to stab her. The creature bring out its dagger and ran to her. She back flipped and hit its jaw. The weapon was thrown away, far from them. 

The students 'ooohh' are heard. 'Ooohh, that move must've hurt'  Jade wince and continue to watch.

The creature and Hyerin stand still. A butterfly landed on a flower. They glared at each other. The butterfly flew away. They ran in full speed. Unexpectedly, Hyerin slid under the hybrid. It look down where Hyerin slid into. She disappeared. Syncrious stand still and eyed its surrounding, suspiciously. Hyerin clutch the dagger and slowly creep behind the ugly thing. The Syncrious heard something and turned around but was met by a dagger piercing on its forehead. Hyerin drag the weapon down, making the black blood splatter everywhere as the dagger make its way from the Syncrious' forehead to its stomach.

The students cringe including Jade. The scene change. She's in the dark room again. Vince appeared in the room she's in

"You're brutal" He said, amused. Hyerin eyed him and tilted her head.

"Is that a com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter