The Captured

THE TALES OF EXODUS ➳ (NEED APPS!)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoon Byulgi

chosen

 

The Shapeshifter

 

Yoon Byulgi was born February 9th, 1996 and hails from Ulsan, South Korea in a now deserted shapeshifter town.

 

Captured at the age of four by EX'ACT, captivity has done little to wear Byulgi's individualistic and carefree spirit down. Brainwashed into thinking that EX'ACT was a safe place for a shapeshifter like her, Byulgi has lived life believing all the pretty little lies the scentists have fed her.

 

What will happen once she knows the life and the world she has been living in was a facade and the mother she never showed affection towards bore the consequences of her ignorance? 

 

 

OPEN PLOTLINE

The Captured

 

The Fairy

 

ERROR 329B: Information to remain classified until further notice. 

 

OPEN PLOTLINE

The Captured

 

The Gumiho

 

ERROR 329B: Information to remain classified until further notice. 

 

Xiah Tian

chosen

 

The Djinn

 

 

 

Xiah Tian was born August 7th, 1387 B.C. in the Tianzi Mountains of China. Although she appears to be around 22 years old, Xiah is an all-mighty powerful genie bound to serve humanity through granting mankind's wishes until she is freed.

 

As a Djinn, she is trapped to a metal vessel of her master's choosing. To become Xiah's master, one must pass her tests. She has served many figures over the millennia. One of her most famous masters was King Solomon. Through her knowledge, power and might, Xiah has crafted kings and destroyed empires.

 

She has found that human greed knows no limits.

Please log in to read the full chapter