Cheatsheet 2.0

THE TALES OF EXODUS ➳ (NEED APPS!)
Please log in to read the full chapter


You Can't Deny Me

Current State of Affairs: 

[The Basics] Hello, this is an old exo-centric apply fic (from 2016) that is trying to reboot! There are already five OCs and love interests that have been locked in, but I am looking to take at max 5 more pairs of characters in. You can see the confirmed OCs in the Captured chapter. Click on their pictures to see the applicants that were chosen prior. 

[Sample Apps] Additionally, here is a sample app, and my app (two separate things) if you want to get a feel for this story. The two teasers will shed light on most of your questions about the plot. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. If I don't respond after two days, feel free to post on my wall. AFF seems to be glitching for me personally and I don't get a lot of story comment notifications. 

Here is a new application if you want to get started. The plotlines have been posted in the next chapter. I welcome you to bring new characters that I may not have thought of, just please check in with me first!  

[Story Background] The premise of the story is that magical creatures exist, have been discovered by a government agency and have been locked away into labratories and scientific preserves. The exo boys are a project to see if magical genomes can be successfully implanted into human beings to create weapons. The OCs are all magical creatures captured and experimented on by a society called EX'ACT. 

[Application Tips] I will update this cheatsheet soon! I'm really busy with work and looking for a new job, so do not expect for this cheatsheet to be updated super fast, but (update: I got a job!) I literally have a whole blog post about application guidelines and rubric I made for this original story which should answer most of your questions. I really think there is already enough resources and material posted on this story to not induce a whole entire cheatsheet, but let me know if you  have  any questions. 

I highly recommend you read the updates chapter, the teasers and the plotlines for both the OCs and Love interests. There are also some tips at the end of each teaser update! They should give you a good understanding of the story. The password for your application is the word exology hyperlinked to a song that best represents your character! 

[Love Interests] So because there are overlapping love interests, I've decided to just kinda scramble them around again at the end. Feel free to pick whomever you want as a love interest, and depending on who else applies I will shuffle them around at the end. One character could have more than one love interest (bc drama and real life, nobody ever really likes one person only in a situation like this). Be aware that your backup love interests could be used. I will do my best to work with everyone though! 

[Deadline] The priority deadline is July 14th. If you submit your application by then, I will give you a comprehensive review. If you need extensions, please ask. At this point, submitting your application as early as you can will be to your advantage as I have max five openings, and I am willing to take less if that's what ends up happ

Please log in to read the full chapter