×다섯×

I want you here to stay for you complete me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20160606

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

My schedule has been full-packed. I can’t talk to Yi Fan properly. Ugh, I hate it. I’ve asked him when will he be in Korea so that I can pick him up on the airport, but his response was always, “soon.” No definite date or time, sometimes I lose hope that he’ll be able to visit me because he’s so popular and in demand in China these days. He got a lot of schedules, movies and advertisements. A part of me hopes that we’ll be able to have schedules in China so that I could visit him and spend time together. I want to meet RouRou too. I bet he and JackJack would instantly click together cause JackJack understands Chinese.

 

 

KRIS’ POV

 

So here’s the secret guys. I’m already in Korea and Amber doesn’t know about it. Keep it a secret please.

I’ve asked my staff to control the news about me heading to Korea and delete those photos of me if anyone uploads it.

I want to surprise Amber. I want to make it up to her for the lost time that were wasted. I want to make her feel loved and special.

 

 

I’ve arrived at the hotel that I’m staying. I’ve already planned my surprise for her and I’ve asked our common friends for help. Everything is set and all we have to do is execute it tonight. I can’t wait to finally see my Queen.

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

For the last two hours, Kim and Riley have been bugging me to go to this certain club and I’m not interested. They said all of our friends would be there and I’ll be the one missing if I don’t come with them.

 

“I’m tired.” I said

“You can’t be tired Am, this is the only time that we can be together like complete you know plus it’s no fun without you there.”

“But....”

“Please, please, you won’t regret this.”

“Okay. Fine you two. You win. I’ll come with you. It’s just that I can’t contact Kris and I want to talk to him.

“Maybe he’s busy with something”

“Maybe”

 

 

 

After an hour....

All of our friends were outside my apartment waiting for us. We took the subway then walked our way to the club. While walking I updated my Snapchat. I also took the chance to call Kris but I can’t connect. What’s wrong with him? I’ve been trying to contact him for the nth since morning. Ugh! I’m getting frustrated. Is he that busy to ignore my calls?

We arrived at the club. All those noises, people dancing and all those alcohols served. I wonder what gotten to my friends to come here. Usually, we just hang out at GongCha, eating at restos or watching movies.

Wait a minute, this bar is owned by Kevin Shin right? Kevin Shin is Kris’ best buddy and also a good friend of mine. I’ve been here before but wait why didn’t my friends mentioned were going to this bar. Maybe Kevin’s celebrating something that’s why we’re here.

 

“Oh, Am, could you wait for us at the rooftop?” Kim said.

“Why?”

“Were going to talk to Kevin.” Riley said.

“I want to talk to Kevin too; okay maybe we can talk later.” I’ve started walking but nobody is following me.

“Dude, are you coming with me?”

“Am, we want to dance first then we’ll go up there later.” My other friends agreed to Scott’s suggestion.

“Mmm. Okay guys, see you there.”

 

 

Wait. What? I realized something. Scott danci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter