×셋×

I want you here to stay for you complete me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, I talked to my manager to arrange my schedule.

“But Kris?”

“No buts please, you see I’ve been working non-stop. Please let me have this vacation then I’ll work harder when I come back.”

“Okay, if that’s your wish. What will I say to those reporters when they ask why you’re in Korea?”

“Just tell them I’m visiting my friends.”

We left for another schedule.

 

 

 

 

After a very long tiring day, I want to sleep but I can’t sleep because I’ve been thinking about the things I’ll do to Amber while I’m in Korea. I mean the things we’ll do together like in dates. (a/n: i  bet you’re thinking about something else hahaha)

I opened my laptop and I remember Amber will drop another song. I’m curious about it, who wouldn’t right. She even has a teaser with a I mean a pussycat and balls in it. My mind is ed just thinking what kind of song she’ll drop this time.

 

 

 

 

12:10 AM

I just listened and watched Amber’s Need to Feel Needed MV and that was something I never expected of. What happened to my innocent angel?

I dialed her number and she immediately answered.

“Hi Kris.”

“Yah babe! Did you just cheat on me?”

“What are talking about? And don’t call me babe we’re not a couple.”

“The song Need to Feel Needed, it sounds like you just enjoyed a hell ride of awesome with another guy?!”

After that all I heard was her laughing, oh her addictive laugh that I miss, oh wait I’m supposed to be mad at her.

“Yah Amber, what’s funny?”

“You’re really an idiot. No wonder you don’t get it. How dare you accuse me of cheating, you jerk. The song was about us. You know that thing that we did three years ago, remember that night on my birthday. For the record you’re the first and the last man I had with.”

“So you just write a song about our love making?! No wonder I felt hot, and those memories from that night is clouding my mind right now. I think I need a cold shower.”

“Yah Kris before you end this call, I’m wanna ask you something with that 2 years that we’re apart did you cheat on me?”

“Nope and I will never do that. You’re the only one for me. I’m scared of Jackie you know, she said she’ll break all my bones and send me to space if I cheat on you. You’re also my first and last and I want that to be like that til eternity babe.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“How about your fans? I mean their reaction to your song.”

“Oh, they like it scratch that they love it. I bet their whacking their brains thinking what on earth happened to me and whose the guy I’m referring to cause I’m like I have a lot of guys.”  *flips hair*

“Yah babe!”

“Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter