×아홉×

I want you here to stay for you complete me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Amber, please just give me five minutes and I’ll make up for the mistake that I’ve made.” Kris pleaded.

“Fine.”

“Let’s go inside then.” Amber didn’t notice that they were quarreling in front of her favorite place on earth, Gong Cha.

“Amber, what do you want to order?”

“You’re paying, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then choose for me. Impress me.”

“As you wish, Queen.” Kris thought that it’s going to be hard since he’s not that familiar with Gong Cha’s menu. It took him awhile to choose what to order.

“We’ll have two Earl Gray Milk Tea with 0% sweetness in a large cup please.” After saying his order Amber left Kris to find a seat. She is still mad at him, he knows that they’re supposed to keep their relationship a secret but he’s the one whose breaking his promise. Kris then followed Amber shortly to their seat after paying to the cashier.

They sat opposite to each other, Amber still ignoring Kris’ presence. After a short while, their order arrived, Amber tasted it saying that its not that bad except that it needed atleast 50% of sweetness.

“My bad, sorry.” Kris apologized and his thankful that Amber isn’t ignoring him. He just not used to it. Amber’s silence.

“Let go. Tattoist-oppa must be waiting.”

“Oppa? Why are you calling them oppa? and I, you don’t even call me once. I’m older than you and I’m your boyfriend.” Kris muttered to himself while going out of Gong Cha’s following Amber’s lead.

 

 

While walking, Kris keeps on bugging Amber by holding her arm. “Amber forgive me, I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.” Kris just keeps on repeating it and Amber on the other hand ignored him again and she just keeps on drinking her boba. “Am, if you’re really that mad at me just punch or slap me in the face instead of just ignoring me. Atleast I know what you’re feeling.”

“Treat me to Nobu later.” That was what Amber said to him and she left him again. She was too pre-occupied with the spicy rice cakes that an ahjumma was selling. Kris then followed her.

“Hey, Amb, I thought we’re going to Nobu later. You want some rice cakes now?”

“Yes. I’m hungry, idiot.”

“As you wish my beautiful llama.”

Amber is already on her third order of spicy rice cakes when she feel that her stomach is already full. “Careful with that.” Kris pointed at the way Amber puts the stick on , after munching she didn’t notice that some of the sauce dripped from her lips, Kris then wiped it for her. “You’re still like a kid when you eat, so clumsy.”

“Miss, your boyfriend is such a gentleman. You two look so sweet together.” Ahjumma spoke while giving us a smile.

“Ahjumma, he’s not my boyfriend.” Amber defensively said.

“Oh, so you are a married couple?” They both looked shocked.

“Ahjumma, were not in that kind of relationship, were just friends, see?!” Amber raised up her left hand as well as Kris’ to show that they don’t have rings yet and aren’t married.

“Whatever you say, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter