×여덟×

I want you here to stay for you complete me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MR. KRIS WU YI FAN, are you going to spend the day playing hide and seek?” Amber emphasized his name as she was looking for him. 

“Okay, if this is what you want. I’ll count to three, if you don’t come out, I’ll leave you here and you won’t see me for the rest of your life.” Amber said in a matter-of-fact tone but deep inside she’s just playing with Kris.

Kris on the other hand didn’t contemplate and goes out of the closet. In a matter of second he was running to Amber’s direction to back hug her. Amber was taken a back because Kris hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

“Babe, take back what you said, I don’t like it. I can’t imagine my life without you in it.” They remain in that position while Amber can’t hide the growing redness on her cheeks.

“Okay dude, stop it. I won’t leave you, now let’s get ready we got a whole day to spend.” Amber said.

“Babe, I think we should bring JackJack, I just miss walking him.” Kris suggested.

“JackJack doesn’t like that idea, you know that he’s too lazy, he gets tired easily.” Amber retorted while stopping herself from laughing because the memories of Kris walking JackJack before came back to her.

“I know, I’ll just carry him when he gets tired like I always do.” Kris looked so pitiful and with that Amber can’t hold it anymore, she just heartily laughed.

“You know what babe, I just realized that when were together with our babies, I feel that I’m not their daddy but rather their slave.” Amber patted Kris’ back and told him that he’s the most handsome slave-daddy she knows.

Kris came near to JackJack and put the leash on him. “JackJack, you’ll come with Dad and Mom, right?! I know you missed me.” JackJack just looked at him without blinking.

 

 

Kris disguised himself well but Amber doubted it because when you’re a real fan of Kris, you’ll recognize right away his prominent chin. Amber on the other hand, didn’t have to disguise because her fans know how to respect personal space and she’s not scared being seen in public places. She just wanted people especially her fans to feel comfortable with her. She just loves being herself.

Kris and Amber didn’t bring JackJack with them because when they were ready to go, they found JackJack sleeping soundly and they didn’t bother waking him up. The tattoo shop was just around the area so they just walk, while walking Kris motioned Amber to enter a shop. Amber didn’t hesitate to enter at all because they were in front of a Nike store, Nike is like Amber’s home, their slogan “Just Do It” is one of the things that gets her through life aside from their awesome kicks and apparels.

As they were already inside the store’s premises, Amber’s eyes were glued on to their new line of kicks. She’s contemplating whether to buy a new one because she already bought one last week. She was busy thinking when Kris dragged her to the other side of the store where the slide-on sandals were located.

“Babe, we should buy these, one for me and one for me, I mean for you.” Kris smirked at the thought.

Amber elbowed him, “Ah for you only huh?! So, you’re saying we buy this as a couple thingy? I thought that’s not your style?”

“Well, it changes from this day on forward, you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter