×넷×

I want you here to stay for you complete me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

Scroll

.

.

.

.

.

Scroll

.

.

.

.

.

“What’s with Kris?”

.

.

.

.

.

 

Kris is in Paris right now. He said he has a pictorial for a fashion brand called BVLGARI. He’s so in demand these days and he’s not getting enough rest with his jam-packed schedule. My poor BABALOVES.

I was scrolling through Instagram, I don’t follow Kris’ account anymore because he said so, he doesn’t want me to be bashed by his fangirls and he doesn’t want people to get suspicious of us. Even though I’m not following his account I make it a point to check on his account everytime I open my Instagram. If someone would borrow my phone, they would see his account first on the search bar but I’m not letting anyone borrow my phone because you know for privacy purposes. Hahaha I’ve got a lot of pictures of us together, those in the internet was just 1% of what’s saved on my phone. Remember those polaroids we took for our Thrift Shop stage, only five were out but we took like different poses for that. I remember that time when I annoyed the crap out of Kris; he was so annoyed because we took a lot of photos.

Back to present hahaha I wanna call him, I wanna ask what’s wrong with him but international calls would cost a lot right. I’m thinking for our future you know. Just kidding!

Kris’ Instagram photos were too dark. He’s like posing for a photoshoot with a dark concept but in reality he’s not. It’s like every move he makes looks like photoshoot worthy. Damn he’s dreamy...ops.. did I just said that? Erase...Erase.

I just messaged him directly on Instagram since I feel that he’s still online.

 

“Kris?”

“Yes, baby”

“Baby my ”

“What’s wrong babe? Wait a minute I’ll call you”

“Hello babe. Do you hear me?”

“Cut it out. Stop calling me baby, babe. I cringe.”

“Baby, baby, babe” Gawd he’s using his husky voice. I’m melting! Stop. Compose yourself Amber. You got this.

“Chin, chin, chin”

“I know you love my chin babe”

“How’d you know about that?”

“I have my ways babe”

“Cut it, by the way, what’s with your update? Why so emo babe?”

“Oh my gawd, Amber just called me babe”

“Stop being a diva. I hate you”

“I’m so emo right now cause I’m in Paris near the Eiffel Tower to be exact and I’m alone.”

“That’s it? You’re not alone Kris, your manager, make-up artist are all in there.”

“I don’t mean them. I mean you, I’m in Paris and all I want is you and me together. What’s the point of being in Paris if I’m not with you?”

“Cut the cheesiness Wu, I feel like puking right now.” To be honest, this side of Kris is something tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter