×여섯×

I want you here to stay for you complete me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV

 

I didn’t have a good sleep. I didn’t sleep at all. I’ve been thinking about our date. Last night was amazing, I still couldn’t believe it. I can’t stop myself from grinning.

I remembered last night, after our date he sent me home. He entered my apartment and greeted JackJack, I know that JackJack missed his Dad because when Kris was about to go he followed Kris so I followed them out too.

“Bye Babe. See you tomorrow.”

“Bye.”

Kris lifted up and carried JackJack and he told him something in Chinese which I understood. “Bye for now little one, we’ll have fun tomorrow and take care of Mom for me, okay!” JackJack just stared at him.

Then he handed JackJack to me and left.

 

 

I was still on reminiscing last night’s happenings when I heard a doorbell. “Who on Earth visits me this early in the morning, its only 6 am wtf.”

Without even checking myself on the mirror I hurriedly opened the door thinking maybe it’s an emergency and it surprises me to see a man holding up a bouquet of flowers and a luggage. When I looked at the man, its him, my KRIS ing WU.

“What the hell Kris, I thought it’s an emergency. For Pete’s sake, why so early in the morning?”

“My love, relax. Don’t worry, you still look gorgeous and here, flowers for you.”

“I don’t care about my look right now. What’s with the luggage?”

“I’m moving in with you.”

“What? Moving? Seriously?!”

“I mean, I’ll stay here for the meantime I’m in Korea.”

“You’re staying at a hotel right?”

“Yes, its too boring there and I’m alone.”

“You could just move in with Kevin.”

“He’s busy with his bar and his girlfriend. Babe, you don’t want me here?”

“It’s not that, you could’ve move later, why this early in the morning?”

“I couldn’t wait and I’ve had no sleep because of you, I missed you already.”

I felt giddy but I set that aside because Kris was still at my doorstep, someone might catch us. Good thing were good friends with Dispatch, no worries with them exposing us because Kris already paid them before to keep their mouth shut.

 I just don’t trust other paparazzi. It’s also a good thing that Kris moved here early because someone might took pictures of him going here at my place and concludes something about us.

“What were you thinking babe?”

“What if someone followed you here?”

“No worries, my staffs are working on it. Once someone uploads pictures of us on any sites, they’ll delete it right away. I don’t mind us getting caught together but with my lawsuit with SME. I can’t risk our relationship and your contract with them.”

“How can you be this cool Yifan when in fact you’re an idiot?”

“Just admit it Yiyun, your boyfriend is this cool and handsome.”

“You wish, you’re still an idiot.”

“Okay, I’m Yiyun’s idiot boyfriend, happy?”

“Whatever, I don’t date an idiot.”

“HAHAHAHA you already are.”

With our bickering, we already awoken a sleeping JackJack. He only stared at us then goes back to sleeping.

“JackJack can be a diva sometimes.” Kris said.

“He got it from you.”

“No, I’m not”

“Yes, you are. You want some proofs? I could search videos of you being a diva on YouTube.”

“Okay, I admit it, I’m a Diva SOMETIMES.”

He emphasized the last word while looking like a diva and I couldn’t help but laugh at him.

He then hugged me and dragged me back to my bedroom.

“Yah, Kris what do you think you’re doing?” He removed his jacket and

“I’m gonna sleep with you, we’ll just sleep my dear. I won’t do anything to you. Let’s just cuddle please.”

Before I say yes, he already carried me in bridal style and laid me on bed. So much for asking permission, he always does what he wants.

I was about to nag him when I heard a snore, he’s asleep already while his face was looking at me. I can feel his warm hug and his heart beating like it’s the same rhythm as mine.

I looked at his features and I uttered to myself, “Man, how can someone be this handsome, he’s like out of this world. Yeah, he’s really are an alien, he’s from galaxy right.”

I also fall asleep while staring at him.

 

 

 

 

Hours later.....

 

Kim and Riley were heading to Amber’s apartment because they’ll be going out for lunch as they always do. They entered Amber’s flat without ringing the doorbell because they know Amber’s password just in c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter