Amber's IG update of today @ 13 July 2016

I choose ***ber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wanna dedicated this update to a friend of mine, she is fx.me_kryber_u at IG. She is the one that helped me in my English for the previous update. She fed me with today Amber ‘s IG update and here then TA DA our story is born !

 

Thanks fx.me_kryber_u! ~<3

Guys, hope you enjoy~ *bows*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber’s pov

 

I cupped her face, her eyes still closed, my thumbs her flawless cheeks, my face closing the distance between us and was about to accede to her request when she cooed ,”Somi.”

 

Our distance was so close to one another, so close that our noses touching; I can feel the warmth that she breathed out when she spoke.

 

“Somi?” I asked in confusion.

 

Is it a Korean word for darling or baby that I did not know of?

 

Krystal opened her eyes and stared at me blankly. Our eyes connected, pupils reflecting one another, they dilated on their own.

 

My eyes are just fixed on that pair of mesmerising eyes for a long time before I zommed out to get the full photo of my love.

 

“Snap!” The sound of a polaroid camera broke the silence. Both of us snapped our head to the source of the sound. Shannon was the one taking photo of us and Vena pulled out the photo from the camera and was flipping furiously in the air. Shannon then snatched over the developed photo and screamed, “Kyaa….***ber is in the house!”

 

Vena grabbed the photo back and shrieked, “Kyaa….***ber on the bed and going to..” She then pulled Shannon to herself and pretended to kiss making a loud smoothing sound. “Muah~”

 

I smiled at the funny sight that these two were creating.

These two girls are so cute!

.

.

.

Wait

Something is not right

 

 I sensed a stare. It was one that was similar to ice princess stare but this was slightly different. I pivoted my face and l saw my princess’s mouth opened but no sounds came out. Then she did something that I did not expect at all, she kicked me which sent me flying off my bed!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter