Lunber - accidental kiss? - REAL!

I choose ***ber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys, this is a real update! Special thanks to Dissentient for proofreading and upgrading this chap for you all.

Thanks friend! *bows* 

--

 DIC_0428 and serafin97, thanks for liking this story and giving your upvotes! You guys are the reason of wae we have update so fast...haha..

 

--

 

Luna’s pov

 

I was watching Ranting Monkey ep 2 and started grinning all the way while recalling what had happened that day. ^_^

 

“My member is coming to support me!” I chirped into the mic with glint of happiness in my eyes while my eyes darted around trying to find someone in particular.

 

Amber, where are you?

You promised that you will come for my pre recording?

It is going to start soon.

Where are you? *pout*

 

 “Nope!” A familiar voice caught my attention. The voice that was more than enough to disrupt me in whatever I was doing.

 

She is here!^_^

 

I looked up and smiled for my wait was finally finished. The sight of her vanquished my storm within me instantly.

 

Did she know that she had this effect on me?

Should I let her know?

 

I was really nervous going for this pre recording since it is the first time for me to be on stage alone. Usually my members were with me and the last time was with Amber. *grins mentally*

 

She sensed my uneasiness. She scooted over next to me and started goofing around, but I knew that she was trying to calm me down.

 

She is so caring~~ ^_^

The person to have her will be so blessed…

 

 A wave of jealousy flooded through me and I pouted when I came to know that she went to support UKiss first. I knew Kevin is a very close friend of her but it still bothered me much when she is too close to others, especially guys. I am truly ok when she is close to our members especially Krystal. Yes, I knew her feelings for Soo jung but our makae was too blind to see it. Amber was growing so skinny these days.  Is she still hurting?

 

The background music started with my song.

 

If I have a super power, I want to have the ability of freeing someone of hurt.

Amber, hope you can recover fast.

.

.

.

*Sign*

Soo jung har, If Amber is taken, will you regret it later?

.

.

.

Maybe, just maybe…

Should I?

 

“You are going to do well, right?” The husky voice brought me out of my trance.

“O” I answered while my mind was still lingering on whether i should do it.

 

She closed the distance and her arms enveloped me giving me a hug of encouragement, giving me warmth.

 

At the corner of my eye, I saw a Nike logo.

 

 

Yes, I follow sign. ^_^

Luna, let’s do it!

 

 

“Muah~~” The sound was there as an evidence that the kiss is REAL!!!

 

When my lips touched hers, my body felt electrified like our song, electric shock!

 

Kyaa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter