***ber on bed! Kyaa~ *_*

I choose ***ber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys,

Did you see the title! Kyaa~ ***ber on bed! *_*

Do not read first if your heart cannot take mystery, wait until I update another chap which is I dont know when..haha..XD

I updated cos I wanted to dedicate this to our dancer Lock_Liu for she upvoted this story and shared that she is keen to read. haha...

I repeat, please do not read if you cannot take suspense ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber’s pov

 

 

https://scontent-sin1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12530392_1576990515950445_303360905_n.mp4

 

Krystal…Noooo…

Please don’t leave me…

for him …

 

I regained conscious but I refused to open my eyes. I stayed there for quite sometime wishing that I can dream of her again.

 

Even 5 seconds will be good.

3 seconds?

I would grab the chance if it is only 1 second.

Please God….please…

 

The air was getting warmer and I started to feel hot. After a while more, I perspired and my body become a little moist and sticky. I stirred a little but I stubbornly kept my eyes closed. My head felt heavy and a little dizzy. I put my left hand to rub my temple and was about to do the same on my right hand when I found my hands was blocked by something heavy.

 

Huh?

What was on my arm?

 

I narrowed my eyes to let them get used to the light oozing strongly in from my windows that I failed to pull down my curtain last night.

 

Weird?

I always let down the curtain before I sleep every night.

Wae did I forget it yesterday?

! My head hurts!

I tried to recall what happen last night but the pain worsen.

 

I rubbed my temple more with my free hand, let out a soft sign and gave up recalling. My vision went right downwards and found something next to me, cuddling me with face covered by my blanket. Judging from the body mass, it would not be JackJack or Tuna. The blanket moved up and down steadily showing that the person is still in deep slumber.

 

Shannon?

 

Shannon is like my baby sister where I gave her access to my home. She hates it when she did not get enough sleep, same as her. She and her sister are famous for sleeping long hours. They are not called princess for nothing, if they are not called ice princess, they should be called sleeping beauties. I chuckled at my silliness and then my heart turned sour. I touched my heart and asked myself wae am I feeling that.

 

Did something happen last night?

 

Before I can remembered what happened last night, the alarm rang,  Shannon stirred moving her head nearer to my neck and snaking her arms around my neck bringing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter