f(Amber) – On My Own

I choose ***ber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This update is for you guys!

LeeornFW, sefexclusibo, spice12, Joey107, ekikuk, Eykmahh, Kheemt, Winduwidi, KMLTeo, InfiniteCosmos_ and IjaJulkiria.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber’s pov

 

Hot water gushing down my body, the heat making me relaxing, making me drowsy and the steam making my vision blurry.

 

The hot shower was washing away my soreness of my body. I had a hectic work schedule these weeks promoting my new songs of Borders, On my own and Need to feel needed.

 

Borders is one of my favourite songs and I am glad that I had the courage to release it.  I know this song will bring lots of “comments” but I wanted to use this song to encourage others to step out of the border and not be box by it. The message is simple, life is so much more, more than we can ever imagine.  

 

We can lose everything including money, status or even faith but we cannot lost hope. Faith is complete trust or confidence in someone or something. It is like building materials, when we lack of it, we can get more by gaining trust or confidence again.

 

But Hope is a feeling of expectation and desire for a particular thing to happen, it is an aspiration, desire, wish, or dream, it is our blueprint. Once we lost it, we will be living in disillusion. The take home message is Don’t give up hope.

 

I smiled while thinking of the positive comments and I am in cloud nine when I came to know one of the school teacher is using my song for motivation education purpose.

 

All glory to God!

Thank God!

 

My smile was bigger and water got into my mouth making me cough.

 

*Cough*

*Cough*

*Cough*

 

Haha, I turned around and laughed at myself. I hope I can make a difference by doing my small little part in encouraging others. My smile creased when I thought of my second song. Without warning me, then music resounded in my mind.

 

 f(Amber) – On My Own

It’s okay it’s okay

I’ll lie and say It’s okay

So far I’ve gone to get to you

It’s okay it’s okay

You see through my hardened face

Trying to see the light

through the rain

--

 

My mind brought me back to that scene that I wanted to forget but it was stubbornly struck in my memory. I remembered that night was pouring heavily. We were sharing my umbrella while waiting for him to pick you up. The rain was howling bitterly that you rubbed your arms to get some heat and shivered a little.

 

 I fought against my strong urge to hug you and protect you. I bit my inner lower lip in seeing you in uncomfortable state. I thought of giving you my hoodie but I know you will reject it cos you did not want your Oppa to be jealous so I moved the umbrella to shade you more slowly so that you will not notice, leaving my right shoulder to the rain to abuse it. It was  so cold but I felt numb cos all my attention was all on you.

 

We waited for 15 minutes and I could see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter