**NOT AN UPDATE**

Sweeter than Cupcakes

Hey guys. If you've noticed, there's no update today.

 

I've been pretty eh lately, and I'm really sorry about this, but let's get a bit personal shall we? ^^

SO essentially I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and this week I've had a lot of appointments and issues related to that, and just ugh. You know guys it's so hard to write fluff and when you're worrying about the most irrational fears every day. Not only that, my anxiety causes mild depression, and it's just so hard. Please try to understand how difficult this week had been for me. Anyways, I apologize for the inconvenience, but my mental health comes before anything.

Now, part two of this announcement. Along with anxiety, the first day of school was today, which kind of kills any amount of schedule I have or might have had. So this is an update to announce an uncertain hiatus. I wouldn't have updated this in a chapter if it wasn't more important than just one missed update. But anyways, from now on, basically I'll just be uploading chapters when I can. Please be patient guys, I'm trying my best xD

Also, a question? I was thinking about ending this fic soon, with a scene (you know like the full deal booii c; ) and then a few more chapters probably. I made this fanfic without rly any direction, and it was kind of just to get started with my fanfic account. I feel I'm ready to move on to write a fanfic of more substance an plot. Thoughts?

Also I'd be willing to kind of make a drabbles sequel fanfic to this if you would like. ^^ Please comment your thoughts bc I'd really like to know your opinion.

 

Thanks! 

-May ♡ (The author's name, my bbs ♡ Pls call me May from now on bc i feel like all of you are special to me so you should call me by my name ah!)