RIP Sehun's Pride

Sweeter than Cupcakes

Sehun woke to soft stirring in his long arms. He blinked his eyes open lazily, his eyelids feeling heavy. Luhan’s soft head of hair rested in the crook of his shoulder, and he immediately felt uncomfortable lodged in a strange position in the corner of the couch. Though he smiled remembering the previous night, Luhan sniffling in his arms, guard completely let down due to his emotional state. Luhan’s hands were balled into fists, and a thin line of drool threatened to peak out of his parted lips. Sehun eyed his rosy lips, leaning forward as if to kiss them, and then he pulled back, shaking his head slightly. “Another time Sehun…” he sighed, his husky voice rough from an uncomfortable night.

 

Luhan fidgeted in his sleep, being awoken by a rumbling beneath him. That night he’d slept sounder than he had in weeks. Not that he usually slept badly, but this sleep left him feeling warm and well rested. “Awake?” He sat up at the voice quickly, putting a hand over his mouth to prevent any suggestive sounds from coming out of it.

“S-Sehun? what…” he blinked stupidly, before realizing the ‘bed’ he had slept on was in fact the protective arms of his room-mate. Before he could think a small scream escaped his lips, voice cracking midway. ! Why me! Sehun erupted in laughter, smacking his palm against his thigh and rocking a bit in the couch.

“Wow… what a manly sound there, princess.” he sent the other a wink, casually shifting his left leg out from under the boy. Finally, freedom for his poor numb leg. Luhan sat in between Sehun’s thighs, far too close to the other for his own comfort. The tips of his ears reddened and he pulled his hands away, realizing they were propped up against Sehun’s chest rather tightly.

“I just woke up!” he spat defensively, unconsciously pouting his lower lip. Sehun chuckled and casually wrapped his arms around the latter’s body, and to his delight, the other was too busy having a pity party for himself to notice.

“So did I, but you don’t hear me sounding like a fifteen year old on the cusp of puberty.” Sehun grinned, his eyes widening as Luhan leaned forward. Attack mode.

“Why- you!” Luhan screamed, ignoring the fact that the scream did nothing to disprove Sehun’s accusation of him sounding like a fifteen year old. Before Luhan could wrap his arms around the other’s neck, and send the other to his swift demise Sehun let out a pained moan of annoyance.

“L-Luhan, your… knee…” he groaned out sharply, wincing as Luhan moved forward to eye what Sehun was talking about. Luhan’s face lit up, and he swore he felt his body heat rise by at least ten degrees. His knee rested dangerously against Sehun’s poor manhood, threatening to pierce through his precious children. He quickly bolted up, back meeting hardwood as he fell onto the floor in attempt to free Sehun’s poor from fatality. (After all Sehun was planning to make use of them later.)

     

Sehun sat up, leaning forward until his chin rested on his knee, cupping his crushed goods in his hand, trying to ease the pain. “Dammit Luhan…” he said, “Don’t damage the purchase before you even buy it!” he scolded Luhan, gradually recuperating from the scarring experience. Luhan sat up, rubbing his back and looking away. Before you buy it? what’s that supposed to mean… He frowned and looked back at Sehun, only to meet the intense stare of the other.

“W-What?!-”

“You’re blushing Lulu!~” Luhan frowned, flushing an even deeper maroon. He sure recovered fast…

“And you’re an !” he yelled angrily, slapping Sehun’s hand for emphasis.

“Only for you~” Sehun replied with such a smug expression it made Luhan’s insides crawl.

“ you!”

“Wow, hefty request from the one that just impaled my balls… but I guess I can manage for my princess.” Before Luhan could react he felt Sehun’s figure clamber onto him, a hand on either side of his head pinning him to the floor. Luhan gulped, trying his best to ignore the way Sehun’s hair fell into his eyes delicately, contrasting that perfect chiseled jawline he had. It took a second for him to regain his thoughts as Sehun’s leg brushed up against his leg, resting between his thighs. He flinched, feeling utterly powerless under the other’s passionate gaze.

“S-Sehun I was um… I… G-Get off!” He pushed the other off. Sehun hadn’t even been holding him down hard, Luhan just hadn’t resisted. Before he could stand up and flee, Sehun grabbed his arm, looking up at him with his usual stern resting face.

“Luhan why won’t you give me a chance. I like you.” he said so bluntly that Luhan almost choked. Sehun noticed, and cocked his head to the side disappointedly. “At least think about it hyung. Please, I’m not kidding!” he said with a pleading look in his eyes.

“I-” Luhan simply nodded, feeling his lips contort into a pout. He smoothed his hair down before turning around and leaving Sehun alone to his thoughts. Before walking further he stopped, wanting to speak. “I… I-” his voice caught in his throat. Sehun stood, and turned him around so that Luhan was facing him, though his gaze was fixed to the floor, face as red as a strawberry. “I p-promise you I will. It’s just new and I’m accepting that I’m g… I like men… and I mean I’m not embarrassed I jus-” his sentence was cut off as strong arms wrapped around him and he was pressed into a soft hug.

“I’m here as a… a friend…” Sehun said with a hint of distaste in his voice, to which Luhan almost laughed at, “if you ever need to talk… Lu.” Luhan smiled into Sehun’s chest, wrapping his arms around the other too, smiling into his chest. He felt so secure in his best friend’s arms, he sighed and pressed closer, letting Sehun lean his head down into the crook of his neck. “Also, you know, I happen to be gay, so I mean~” Sehun sang, bouncing away quickly as Luhan screamed after him, sprinting to attack the younger.

         

“I SWEAR I WILL IMPALE YOUR AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!” Sehun simply ran away, easily avoiding Luhan do to his inhumanly long body.

 


 

Luhan woke up to the sun filtering through his blinds, weakly rubbing his eyes with balled fists. He yawned, remembering their day yesterday, filled with chasing and fighting. Nonetheless he smiled fondly, gathering his pillow in his hands and breathing in the scent of freshly washed cotton fabric. He glanced at his alarm clock, groaning. He had the worst habit of waking up too early. “6 AM? What did I do to deserve this…” Getting up lazily he made his way to the wooden dresser situated in the corner of his bedroom. “Casual…? or…” he smiled at a shirt Sehun had got him years ago. It still fit seeing as Luhan hadn’t grown since he was 17. He grabbed the shirt and some tight ripped skinny jeans. He slipped off his shirt and walked to his bedside, laying on his back for a bit before sitting up and pulling the pink shirt over his shoulders.

He didn’t spend a large amount of time doing his makeup. A quick layer of concealer was all he needed to cover any blemishes, and today was a casual day, so he skipped eyeliner. Grabbing his phone, he walked to his bed and landed on it with a thud. “I’m bored…” he looked at his phone mischievously and texted Sehun.

 

        To: Sehunnie :P

        From: Luhan

        I’m bored. Get up.

 

He held his phone to his chest, waiting for it to vibrate. He usually woke Sehun up in the mornings with a bratty text, fueled by his boredom. “Why isn’t he answering…” he huffed grumpily. “Yah! Sehun!” he yelled, knowing the latter would hear his voice through their thin apartment walls. No response. He breathed in angrily, opening his door and walking straight to Sehun’s door, pushing it open violently. Sehun’s bed had been made, and a small paper rested on his blue comforter.

 

Lulu~

Did you miss me, babe? Can’t believe you walked into my room when I’m not home.

Kekeke naughty Luhannie ^^

 

Luhan’s face lit up, and he was thankful Sehun wasn’t there to see it. He placed the note back on Sehun’s bed, and left his room, making sure to close the door like nothing happened. Right on time, his phone vibrated in his Jean pocket and he flinched in surprise. He grabbed it and opened the message quickly.

 

          To: Lulu <3<3<3

          From: Sehun

          Did you get my note?

          Kekeke~ Anyways, let’s do something when I get home! ^^

 

          To: Sehunnie :P

          From: Luhan

          Maybe… :P

          Like what? Where are you anyways???

          Pls stop saying ‘Kekeke’ you're not five anymore u noodle.

 

          To: Lulu <3<3<3

          From: Sehun

          Lol, u did u totally did xP

          Well I was thinking I could do u… but we can do that later ♡

          I bet you’d like to know where I am wouldn’t you  ;P

          .

          .

          Kekeke

 

          To: Sehunnie :P

          From: Luhan

          I’m ignoring u now for so many reasons.

 

Luhan rubbed his temples with his index fingers, sighing in annoyance. Sehun was such a brat. A brat that you like… He blushed, ignoring the nervous tugging he felt at the bottom of his stomach due to the other’s text. That’s ridiculous Luhan… “Pabo…” he muttered, trying to ease his anxiety.

“What did you call me?” Sehun asked quietly. Luhan jumped, nearly falling on his rear. He hadn’t even heard the other enter. “Wow… Your face is almost purple now…” he muttered in his baritone voice.

“How long h-have you been there?!” Luhan asked, eyes wide open like a deer caught in headlights. He bit his lip nervously, feeling oddly exposed and in the open. Sehun narrowed his eyes, ignoring how teasing Luhan looked, as he bit his cherry red lips.

“Long enough to hear you call me pabo.” he said, pouting like a child. Luhan nearly smiled, his heart skipping a beat. Sehun could get anyone to admit that he was adorable, even Luhan. Though Luhan perhaps thought that Sehun was quite alot more than adorable… then again he would never admit to that much.

“You deserved it though.” Luhan stated bluntly, leaning against the wall and blowing his hair out of his eyes. Sehun walked forward so close that Luhan let out a quiet shriek and backed up against the wall. Damn that wall… there went Luhan’s escape. Sehun pinned Luhan, resting his head in the crook of Luhan’s neck and breathing against the shell of his ear. Luhan shivered, feeling an uncomfortable warmth spread through his body.

“Well, what do you really think of my offer… you know… you never did give me an answer.”

“Y-you won’t get one either!” Luhan blushed angrily, maintaining the cute pout on his face. Sehun’s hot breath against his neck drove him all sorts of crazy.

“Why not!? Why can’t you just admit that you like me back!” Sehun growled angrily. He’d liked Luhan for years after all.

“Because I don’t! If you have a problem with that, pack what’s yours and leave!” Luhan spat childishly, ignoring the crestfallen look on Sehun’s face. Sehun backed away, looking at his toes and trying his best to maintain his emotionless face.

“F-fine…” he replied bitterly, turning around and walking to his room. Luhan looked after him weakly. He hadn’t thought the younger would actually take his spout of anger seriously. He watched as Sehun came out of his room with a bag and frowned. He was feeling angry, but now he was just sad. Was Sehun really leaving? Before he could put an arm out and ask Sehun to forgive him, the latter picked him up, clean off the floor. Sehun smiled winningly and carried Luhan bridal-style to the door.

“What the heck are you doing?” Luhan squeaked, his face flushing in embarrassment.

“Well, you said to pick up what’s mine and leave. What do you think I’m doing?” Sehun deadpanned, his joking nature only given away by his amused face.

“Yah! Put me down I was kidding!” Luhan shouted, wiggling his legs a little to further emphasize his point. Nonetheless he was laughing with Sehun as the other carried him down the stairs of their apartment complex, clearly unfazed by Luhan’s complaints.

“Let’s get bubble tea, princess!~” Sehun yelled to no one in particular, refusing to put down Luhan’s squirming body. His heart beat nervously, but he nodded and wrapped his arms around Sehun quietly, looking at the cement floor beneath their, well, Sehun’s feet. Sehun simply smiled, holding onto Luhan tighter. If this was the only affection he’d receive from Luhan today, so be it. “And maybe after bubble tea we can head back to the apartment and do exactly what I texted you about earlier.” he winked at Luhan, and laughed hysterically, until Luhan kicked him in the groin, sending all sorts of pain to the sensitive region. “AHH f- LUHAN TAKE A JOKE.

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

So that was a disaster lmao.

 

OS-V1yGp9XxYyqz4xU9tbbk0qJoIUsDY8IXggnqp

What did I just write?? Okay guys I am so sorry this was late and this chapter was kind of eh. Please forgive me?

So my laptop broke, and halfway through this chapter I got writer's block, and also I'm currently not at home so. Then there was the 4th of July, and ugh I was so busy so I'm very sorry.

This chapter should be fixed. Apologies if you got an update.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter. The next one shouldn't be delayed. Official updates should be every monday. It may differ depending on your time zone but oh well. Plus, we all need a little cheer on monday, right? //sob//

Please please please, leave me some comments <3 I LIVE FOR THEM. ^^