Ch. 2 - A Dramatic Day

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"Come on, let's go," I say as I continue to drag Jungkook around the school.

"Can we go.... Slower? I'm getting..... Kind of..... Tired...," Jungkook says while panting.

"But we've barely started my tour of the school... I call the tour,' Yoona's Little Tour'.... But, we have to continue my tour.... Do you want something to drink?"

"No, it's fine.... Let's hurry.... With,' Yoona's Little Tour,'...."

I smile at the adorable boy and I take him to the field, the lockers, the different classrooms in the school, and last but not least... My favorite place at school..... THE ROOFTOP!!

"This is the last stop for,' Yoona's Little Tour,'. This is my favorite place in the whole entire school," I say as I drag the boy up some stairs and finally, we arrive at the rooftop.

"So, why is.... This place.... Your favorite.... Place in.... School?"

"I love everything about the rooftop, it helps me get rid of my stress, and it gives me inspiration," I say as I sit down on a bench.

"Inspiration.... So, do you.... Come to the..... Rooftop.... Every day?"

"Yeah, sometimes I ditch class and I just go to the rooftop... So, don't be surprised or look for me if I'm not in the classroom."

"Okay.... Can we.... go back.... to class? I think.... That the.... Bell is going to.... Ring?"

"You can go, I'm going to stay up here... If anyone bothers you tell me, especially if it's Jin. Okay?"

"Okay," he says as he leaves the rooftop.

 

Jin's POV

"Hey, look at this," my friend Jimin says as he shows me a picture of Yoona looking flawless in our school uniform.

"Where did you get that," I ask.

"Well, let's just say... I know you have a big crush on Yoona ever since you've met her.... So, I decided to give this picture to you but you have to do me a favor."

"What favor?"

"Let's beat up someone today... It's been forever since we've beat up someone... Let's beat up him," Jimin says as he points at a guy that's walking down the stairs.

"Fine, but give me the photo first..."

"Here you go," he says and hands me the photo.

Jimin and my other friends, Rap Monster, Suga, Jhope, and V, along with me, we go towards the guy. We start to surround him and something about him is familiar....

"Ex...excuse... Me...," the guy says trying to get away from us.

"Where do you think you're going," Jimin says as he pushes the guy to the floor.

"I... I ..."

"Why does he stammer with his words," Sugar asks.

"Whatever, let's do it now," Rap Monster says and we start to punch and kick the guy.

 

Yoona's POV

...........

Maybe I should go check on Jungkook.... People might make fun of him because of his syndrome... Since I am able to hear from very far places, I take a deep breath and I try to listen very closely.... 

"Why.... Why.... Are you.... Guys..... Doing this.... To me?"

Jungkook's in trouble.... I need to go help him.... I immediately run down the stairs and right in front of me, I see Jungkook... Lying down on the floor, with bruises and blood coming out of his face.

"Jungkook," I say as I slightly shake him.

"Yoo... Yoona...."

"Oh my gosh, what happened to you? I'll take you to the nurses office..."

I put his arm around my neck and I start to take him to the nurses office. I open the door and the nurse is not in the room... I place Jungkook on a bed and I immediately grab the first aid kit... I start to treat the wounds on his face... Who ruined his beautiful face? Whoever did this.... I'm going to beat them up....

"Yoona... It... It... Hurts...," Jungkook says.

"It'll only sting a little," I say as I put my hands on his face so I can see if there's anymore wounds on his face.

 

Jungkook's POV

Yoona put her hands on my face.... It... Was soft to the touch.... But... There's... No way... That she would... Like a boy like me....

"Is there any more wounds," she asks me.

"Yes.... It hurts.... right here," I say as I grab her hands and I put them on my heart.

"Jungkook, don't let those people do this to you... You have to fight back.... Tell me, who did this to you?"

"It was.... Jin and... His friends..."

"Jin?!?! Once I see him, I'm going to beat that kid up... Do you want to stay in the nurses office so that you can rest or do you want to come with me to class?"

"I thought... You were.... Going to.... Ditch class...."

"I was.... But... I'll go to class for you, unless you want to ditch class with me..."

"Ditch... Class?"

"Do you want to ditch class with me," she asks as she brings her hand out so that I can grab it.

"Okay... But... Just for... Today," I say as I grab her hand.

"Great, let's go," she says as she drags me out of the nurses office.

 

Yoona's POV

I drag Jungkook up the stairs but as we were going up the stairs... Jin walks down the stairs from the rooftop and he sees Jungkook and I.

"Yoona....," Jin says but then he looks at my hand, it's holding onto Jungkook's hand.

"Go upstairs," I tell Jungkook.

"And you follow me," I say to Jin.

I walk near the lockers and Jin follows me.

"Why did you do it," I ask him.

"Yoona... I..."

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!?!? I told you be nice to him.... He has savant syndrome, I'm trying to help him be cured of this syndrome but you.... You're making it worse for him..."

"What about me Yoona? I've always protected you when you were little, there was never a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter