Ch. 8 - Plane Ride

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

Oh my gosh, I'm so EXCITED!!!! I can't believe I'm going to Hawaii! This is my first time going to Hawaii so I better take a lot of pictures and make a lot of memories. I'm standing with my group, Girls Generation, at the airport waiting for BTS to come. They sure are taking forever. I made sure to pack a whole bunch of 'strawberry milks' and shot thingys. But just in case I run out I'll just ask Seohyun if she has extra. But anyways.... WHAT'S TAKING BTS SO LONG?!?!??!?!?!!! I look at a clock that's on the wall and it's already 10:05, the plane is going to leave in 5 minutes. 

"WE'RE REALLY SORRY, THERE WAS A LOT OF TRAFFIC AND...," BTS says altogether while running together.

"Whatever you guys at least the plane didn't leave, now.... LET'S GO," I say and I grab Jin and Jungkook's hand and I drag them to the plane.

"But what about our tickets?," Jin asks.

"It's okay, I have them in my bag," I say and I let go of their hands and I show the flight attendant three tickets that I took out of my bag. 

I give them each a ticket without even looking at the seat numbers that were written. I look at my ticket and it says seat 7b, I walk to seat 7b and I sit down right next to a window.

"Yes," I hear someone say and I look to my left and the person that said yes was, Jin.

"Are you that happy that you get to sit next to me," I say while smiling.

"Of course I am, who wouldn't be," he says and sits down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter