Ch. 4 - A Heartful Date

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

I open my backpack and I take everything out of my backpack.

"There it is," Minah says to the teacher.

"Yoona, why do you have Minah's PE clothes," the teacher asks.

"I.. I... Don't even know how it got in my bag," I say.

"Whatever the reason is, stealing is not allowed on campus. Yoona you are expelled," the teacher says.

"I'm telling you, I didn't steal Minah's clothes..."

"Then how did it get in your bag," Minah asks.

"I... I... Don't...," before I could finish my sentence someone cuts me off.

"I did it," Jin says.

"Why did you put Minah's clothes in Yoona's bag Jin," the teacher asks.

"I saw them on the floor of the classroom and I thought they were Yoona's because it looked like it was hers so I put it in her bag," Jin says.

"You should've asked Yoona if they were her clothes before putting the clothes in the bag," the teacher says.

"I'm sorry, I had to go somewhere," Jin says.

"Since all this trouble happened because of you, Jin, you are going to have detention during lunch," the teacher says.

"Okay," Jin tells the teacher.

"Let's start class now," the teacher says.

Thank you Jin... For standing up for me... Always...

LUNCH

Before Jin went to detention, I went to his desk.

"Hi Yoona," he says.

"Hi Jin... Thank you for taking the blame."

"Your welcome but now you really have to go on a date with me after school," he says and leaves the classroom.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Let's go Yoona," Jin says as he grabs my hand.

"Wait, let me talk to Jungkook real quick," I say as I go back into the classroom.

"Are you... Going on... A date... With Jin... Now," Jungkook asks me.

"Yeah, but make sure that you walk home safely and don't let anyone beat you up, you have to fight back," I say.

"Okay... You need.. To... Hurry hurry... Jin is... Waiting for.... You," he says as he pushes me out of the classroom.

"Bye Jungkook," I say as I pinch his cheeks.

"Bye Yoona," he says as he gives me a hug.

I walk towards Jin and he takes me to his car. He opens the door for me and I sit down. Then he puts on my seatbelt... I still don't understand though why Jin has liked me for a long time... Maybe, I should pay more attention to him... 

"Are you ready," Jin asks as he starts the engine.

"Can we stop by my house first," I ask him.

"Sure," he says as he drives the car.

We arrive at my house and I go inside. I go upstairs and into my room, I change my clothes and I grab a bag and I put a whole bunch of my 'strawberry milks.' I go downstairs and into Jin's car.

"Let's go," I say.

Jin starts to drive me to this fancy restaurant... Shoot, what am I going to do now... I can't eat food... We get out of the car and we go inside the restaurant.

"It's reserved under Jin," Jin says to the man at the main entrance.

"This way," the man says as he takes us to a table in the middle of the restaurant.

Jin pushes the chair out for me and I sit down. He takes a seat on his chair and we start to order food.

"Everything here is expensive," I say.

"It's okay, order what you want to eat," he says smiling.

"Are you ready to order," a waiter says.

"Yes, first can we get some wine and I would like medium rare steak," Jin says.

"And for the lady," the waiter says to me.

"I want the same thing he got," I say.

"Very well then," the waiter says as he takes our menus and goes to the kitchen.

"So Yoona, is there anything you want to do after this," Jin asks me.

"I... Um... I'm not sure," I say.

The waiter comes in with a big bottle, Jin opens it and pours it into my cup and his cup. I look at it very closely, and it looks similar to blood... Is it safe to drink?

"Have you never drank wine before," Jin asks me.

"Wine?"

"Try it," he says.

I grab my cup and I take a small sip... What is this taste? I drink it again... It doesn't taste like blood... I continue to drink it and I finish it.

"Wow Yoona, you must really like wine," Jin says as he pours me more of the thing that looks like blood.

"Here's your food," the waiter says as he puts a plate in front of Jin and I.

I continue to drink the so called 'wine' and I start to feel a little weird.. My head isn't functioning properly, is this what people say when they're drunk? M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter