Ch. 7 - The Singing Contest

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's POV

I can't believe it... Yoona really is a vampire... I should hide this secret for her... But, how did I not know that she was a vampire for a while now? I walk out of the classroom and I go to he rooftop. Yoona's probably still up there...

 

Yoona's POV

I stare at the sky trying to clear my mind... What if... Jin really does find out? Am I that obvious? I sigh and I hear the door open so I look and Jin walks towards me.

"Jin," I say.

He takes a seat next to me and asks me," Yoona, you trust me right?"

"Of course I do..."

Did he really find out? 

"Are you hiding anything from me?"

Shoot...

"Jin, I trust you but there's something I can't tell you..."

"It's okay Yoona, some secrets are meant to be kept as secrets forever," he says as he puts his head on my lap.

I'm sorry Jin... If I told you, I wouldn't know how you would react... 

"Jin...."

"Don't move, I'm tired from practicing yesterday. I thought I was going to die, I barely got to sleep. You could probably see my dark circles," he says and closes his eyes.

"Do you trust me Jin?"

"Of course I do, I trust you more than I trust any of my friends."

"Do you have any secrets that you want to tell me?"

"Well... You already know that I like you.... So.... Nope, I don't have any secrets to tell you."

I wish this day would go by quicker....

 

Jungkook's POV

I look at the empty seat next to me.... Yoona's probably at the rooftop... I sigh but then I see Yoona's backpack open... She probably took something out before going to the rooftop. I take her bag to close it but then something falls out. I pick it up and it's the strawberry milk but it seems like it's spilling.... Wait a minute... This isn't strawberry milk, it's red...... Blood? Then that means that Yoona's.... a.... vampire? No.... Way... 

The Bell Rings

I immediately go to the rooftop taking the strawberry milk carton with me but then I stop when I see Jin sleeping on Yoona's lap. What does he think he's doing? But... I probably shouldn't cause a commotion.... I hide the strawberry milk carton and I start to walk away but then....

"Jungkook?"

I walk towards the doe eyed girl and say," what's he doing..... on your lap?"

"It's because I was tired," Jin says as he opens his eyes.

"But you could've.... just slept on.... the bench not on.... Yoona's lap..."

"Well, I wanted to sleep on her lap... Are you jealous," Jin asks me.

"Maybe... But class ended... So that's why I.... Came up here... So that I could tell you... Yoona," I say as I walk away.

I go down the stairs and back into the classroom. Are you really a vampire Yoona?

*FLASHBACK*

"Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid... How could I do that? I know I'm not supposed to drink it but his is special... I need to snap out of it... Those girls just made me crave it even more... I need to drink it right now before I crave his even more..."

What is she talking about? I go to her line of sight and she stares at me.

"Hi.... Yoona....," I say.

"Jungkook, sit down next to me... I have something I want to... Tell you," Yoona says as she crosses her legs and taps on the seat next to her.

I sit down next to her but something doesn't seem right...

"Hold still," she says softly in my ear.

I sit straight and Yoona starts to touch my neck... She then comes closer and closer and she puts her lips on my neck... She starts to kiss it softly but it seems like she's trying to something out of my neck...

*PRESENT*

Was she trying to my blood? Is that what she was craving? My... Blood? Is she really... A... Vampire? 

 

Yoona's POV

I'm worried... What if Jungkook and Jin find out? What if they already found out? I lift Jin's head off of my lap but then Jin grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going," he asks.

"I.. Need to... Go practice right now," I say as I make him let go of my wrist and I go to my classroom to get my bag.

I walk to the field and the rest of the girls are there so we immediately start to practice. Taeyeon starts the music and we start to sing and dance. 

"Yoona, you're too early," Sooyoung says.

"I'm sorry," I say.

Taeyeon starts the music all over again and we continue to practice. 

"Let's take a quick break," Yuri says as all the girls get water except for Seohyun and I.

"Hey, are you okay," Seohyun asks me.

"Has any human figured out that you're a vampire," I ask her.

"No... Why? Did someone find out?"

"I think Jungkook and Jin found out but I'm not sure..."

"You have to be more careful Yoona, did you do anything obvious that made you seem like a vampire?"

"Rather than what happened on the day you saved me... I don't think so... But I've been having these weird dreams... Like Jin and Jungkook finding out that I'm a vampire..."

"That's weird... What if they're having the same dreams?"

"Is that possible," I ask.

"Sure it is, if vampires exsist... There's a po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter