Ch. 1 - Meeting Him

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"Today is going to be another boring day," I say to myself as I walk to school.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!"

I stop in my tracks and I run towards the direction that I heard the screaming. I look everywhere but I can't find anyone.....

"PLEASE.... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

Someone is screaming again, who is it? I look around and luckily no one is around, I jump into the sky and I fly. I keep on looking around and I see a woman and a man is getting closer to her! I immediately hide behind a wall and land on my two feet, then I run towards the man and I start smacking him with my school bag. The man turns his attention towards me and the first thing I notice about this man is that he's not actually a man, he's a VAMPIRE!!! His fangs pop out of his mouth, his finger nails are very long, and his eyes are red.... 

"Leave the woman alone," I say to the vampire.

"Why should I? Her blood smelled delicious... I really want to eat it..."

I grab the woman's arm and I start to run away with the woman. 

"Where do you think you're going," the vampire says as he suddenly appears right in front of me.

"It's none of your business....," I say but then I notice a few police that are only a few meters away.

"Give me the woman back, it was none of your business to in," he says as he starts to get closer to me.

"HELP," I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Freeze," the police say as they start to run towards us.

"Shoot, next time I see you, I'm going to kill you," the vampire says as he flies away.

"Are you girls okay," the police ask us.

"Yeah.... Oh my gosh, I'm going to be late," I say as I immediately run to the school.

Luckily, I'm a fast runner so it only took me like a minute to arrive to my class. I walk inside my class and sit down on my seat.

"Please, don't be late next time Miss Yoona," the teacher tells me.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"Well class, today we have a new student please be kind to him. He's kind of special in a way, but please welcome him," the teacher says.

"I heard that he's cute, apparently he's even better looking than Jin," a girl infront of my desk says to her friend.

"Really? He must be really handsome then, but what does the teacher mean by he's special," the friend says.

"I don't know, but we're going to figure out right now," the girl says then the class door opens.

A boy walks inside the classroom, truthfully he's actually really cute...

"Hi... I'm... Jungkook...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter