Chapter 9

White Shirts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

The wedding of a lifetime will take a place at the end of this month! Eric Mun is about to become a one lucky man! Junjin read the newspaper, the look on his face expressionless. The picture of Andy in the handsome man’s arms made his stomach turn uncomfortably. Junjin felt bitter. He and Andy had always talked about marriage and having the perfect wedding. And now this man and Andy were going to have their dream wedding.

“I didn’t really worry about the wedding that much. I let Andy do everything he had ever wanted. I find it adorable that he had a full plan prepared.” Junjin read the lines where Eric was interviewed. “Nothing is as important…as Andy’s happiness.” The expression on the face was finally changing.

Junjin was happy for Andy.

He was.

He was very happy.

But he hated it.

Junjin hated it!

He hated that Andy looked so happy! He hated that the man had his arm around Andy! He hated that Andy was getting married! He hated that he was not the groom! But he was happy that Andy got what he had always wanted. It was bittersweet. Junjin hated everything he read from the newspaper, but he was so happy someone gave Andy what he had wanted since he was 15.

Before Junjin even noticed, there were tears on the newspaper. When had the tears started to fall? His heart still hoped that Andy would come back to him, but his brain knew that something that happens in stories was not ever going to happen in real life. This was a closure. This was Andy’s closure of Junjin.

Getting married meant Andy was finally over Junjin.

Junjin put the newspaper down to the table, and walked to his bedroom. He opened the closet to his clothes and pulled out the white shirts. The tears rolled down the cheeks, as Junjin closed his eyes and discarded the shirts to the trashcan. If Andy had already moved on, Junjin needed to as well. Sacrificing the white shirts was the first step.

 

 

There were too many people at the shopping mall. After the awkward newspaper article about his and Eric’s wedding, Andy had gotten way too much attention from unwanted people. It was remarkable how one could hide behind a pair of sunglasses and a hood. No one recognised him as the fiancé of Eric Mun. That’s what Andy was; Eric Mun’s fiancé. It had a nice ring to it, but no one really cared to call him as his name. Did anyone even remember his name?

Truthfully, Andy had been against the idea of being interviewed to a worldwide newspaper about the wedding, since Eric’s father had still not accepted the relationship. But Eric had convinced him; “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter