Chapter 10

White Shirts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 (final):

It was exactly how Andy had described it. Everything was white, like swans had shed their feathers and they had been used as the decoration. The food looked absolutely incredible and Andy wanted to put his fork in the soft meat. The seats were covered with white sheets made out of lace, and there were white flowers everywhere. Only thing missing were the doves Andy had wanted since childhood. “How do you like it?” The short man startled from his dream land when his future husband’s handsome voice entered his ears and the arms went around the waist.

“I love it,” Andy smiled. “You really exceeded yourself,” he turned around and cupped the face. “Thank you.” Andy smacked a soft kiss onto the thick lips.

“Anything for you, sweetie.” Eric the cheek. “You have wanted this kind of wedding since your childhood. And I have wanted to marry you since the day we met.” He smiled. “I think I should pay back since you’ve endured everything I have put you through.”

Andy chuckled, staring deep into the dark but loving eyes. “You have been too good to me, hyung.” He pouted. “I should be the one paying back.”

Eric laughed and nuzzled his nose on Andy’s.

“You already did by accepting my proposal.” The tall man spoke. “And that’s all I ever wanted.”

Andy sighed before he pecked the lips again. “But something is missing hyung…” Eric’s face turned shocked in a fraction of a second. “I didn’t get my doves.” Andy pursed his lips unsatisfied again, trying to look cute in front of his future husband.

“Who said you didn’t?” Eric smirked and right as Andy was about to lean in for the umpteenth time, Eric retreated. “We should leave some for the ceremony,” he poked the nose and back away from the room. “See you there.”

Andy sighed again once the man was gone. He was really going to get married.

 

 

“You exchanged numbers!?” Minwoo was loud and Junjin tried to shush him down as if someone was there with them. “I knew you would! See? I know how matchmaking works!” he elbowed his best friend softly. “Have you gone on a date yet? Wait! Let me text him and—“ The bedroom door opened and Andy stepped out.

Junjin flushed as red as a tomato and turned his face away from both of the guys. Minwoo was jaw open, as he looked at the other short man, wearing a white shirt that looked like a tent over him. “Well, I’ll be damned.” He commented. “Your date went very well, I see.” Minwoo’s smirk was disgusting. 

Andy tried desperately to pull the shirt to cover the thighs he rarely showed to anyone (well, he had obviously showed them to Junjin) and pretend like Junjin and him had not spent the night together ing. “Hyung, I can explain,” Junjin tried.

“It’s fine,” Minwoo lifted his hand up. “Were you ever going to tell me? Huh? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter