Chapter 4

White Shirts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

The chests were rising fast after the heated argument that had started from the tiniest reason neither of them could remember. The shorter man showed his teeth, hands curled into fists beside his thighs, while the taller man scowled angrily. “You love me?” The shorter man murmured, no intention to sound so enraged.

The taller man, even after his abrupt confession, seemed as furious as the younger man. The sun shone through the drapes to the badly lit room. The rays only warmed that one spot between the guys, clad into limited amount of clothes. The short man wore a big shirt that reached to his tanned thighs, and the tall man wore boxers. “You think I would joke like this, huh?” he muttered.

“You could’ve told earlier before you acted like a douche,” the younger man snapped.

“I didn’t know then!” The tall man screamed. “I realised it way too late, ok?!”

They gazed at one another, expectantly. But neither of them were the type to initiate anything other than arguments. Somehow they knew nothing was going to happen, but maybe it was good that way. It would have been wrong to start something when they had been friends for some amount of time. “What are you doing?”

“Would you just stand still…?” The tall man’s voice shivered.

The sunrays that peeked through the curtains disappeared when the tall man leaned in and smacked his lips against the other plumb ones. They were moist enough to glue even with such soft touch as that, but not too moist to be disgustingly wet. “Do you love me…?” The handsome man asked, eyes closed, lips hovering on top of the others.

“If you kiss me again, I might consider it…” the short man murmured, eyes as closed.

The tall man did not waste time talking, grabbed the face sternly and reclaimed the lips. The shorter man rose to his toes, opening his mouth for the silky tongue to enter, and put his arms around the neck. They pressed their bodies together, the big hands landing on to the lower back first, before they dropped onto the curvy after couple of minutes of intense hesitation. The white shirt w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter