Chapter 2

White Shirts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“Where were you?” Andy asked, arms crossed above his chest. “I have tried to call you for hours.”

Chungjae chuckled, kicking off his shoes, and advanced the unsatisfied looking man, begging for a kiss or two. But Andy turned his face away, and pushed Chungjae away. “What is it babe?” Chungjae asked, slurring his words. “I was just out with some buddies.”

“You could’ve called.” Andy’s voice trembled.

“You should know that when I don’t answer I am out with friends.” Chungjae mumbled, and went directly to the kitchen to drink some water. “That is my rule and you know it.”

Andy followed his boyfriend to the wide space, and leaned to the wall, watching how the thirsty guy downed a jug full of water in couple of seconds. Chungjae could feel the thick air between them, but he wanted to ignore it and just wait that Andy stopped being angry. He had many things on his shoulders, pushing him down right now, but Chungjae tried to carry some for him.

“You won’t even answer my call if it’s an accident…?” Andy’s question made Chungjae silent.

“Was it an accident?” The tall man knew instantly that that question was irrelevant.

The look on Sunho’s face turned different; something Chungjae had never seen before. It made him worried, when he couldn’t read the expressions. He felt helpless and pointless, and such a lousy boyfriend. Chungjae had sworn to make Andy happy if they started dating; and they had, and he had managed to keep him happy so far.

“I am tired…Chungjae…” The words the older man hated to hear had now exited Andy’s mouth. “I am tired of sitting next to the phone and waiting for your call.”

“You don’t have to wait for my call! You know I am out with friends if I don’t answer my phone!” Chungjae raised his voice accidentally. “I am sorry Andy, but it makes you seem very clingy toward me…”

Andy chuckled, but it was not a happy chuckle.

“You think I call you because I need you?” he interrogated, not expecting an answer. “I call you because I am worried about you!” Now Andy raised his voice too. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter