Chapter 7

White Shirts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

Everyone was lining up for the breakfast buffet. Junjin was starving. He had been crying more than he had slept the night before, so he was very exhausted. No one talked to each other, since it was morning. People took foods on their plates and then walked to free seats at the hotel restaurant. Junjin was grabbing a piece of toast when Andy entered the eatery.

Their eyes met briefly, and then both continued scooping food on their plates. Andy’s friends wanted him to join them, while Junjin had no one to sit with. It was better; he just wanted to eat in peace. Listening to others munching their foods and finally starting a conversation was enough for the lonely man.

“Junjin-sshi, you should join us,” one of the men from Andy’s table suggested.

“Ah, no…I’m…I’m fine being alone,” Junjin smiled and turned his head back to the food in front of him. “I’m just fine…” he murmured.

“Please, come eat with us. It would be nice.” The man insisted.

Junjin looked at Andy’s way. The younger man was watching him, before he put his head down and put more food in his mouth. “I am done already. Thank you for asking though,” Junjin grinned happily, put his hands on either sides of the plate and stood up. “See you later.” he commented when he was next to the table.

“Yeah,” the other men nodded in agreement and continued talking.

Junjin glanced at Andy once more and then walked out of the room, trying so hard to not turn back and go to Andy. He was pathetic. Minwoo had been right when he had scolded him. Junjin had been dumb and wrong and idiotic, when it had come to Andy. But those had been words of the moment. After that, he had regretted every single one of them. But did he want to fight for Andy’s love again? Well, yes, he did. But was he going to? No, because he had given up on him.

Junjin had never imagined he would meet him, ever again. Maybe it was time for him to move on…

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter