Jiseung and Minstal?? + Uni life

Our Mistakes Just For Love

"Seobang, it's lunch time," Jiyeon said happily as they made their way towards the lunch hall. "Jiyeon! Seungho!" Minho and Krystal said while signalling them to join their table, Minho and Seungho offered to buy the two girls lunch and waited on the queue . "So?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

"What?" Krystal said. "Has he asked you out yet?" she asked Krystal. "Aish, keep it down", Krystal alerted Jiyeon. " Nah, we're just friends," she answered back. "Really? I think he likes you," Jiyeon replied while Krystal blushed.

The boys were on the waiting line. "Have you asked her out yet?" Seungho asked Minho while eyeing Krystal. "Yah, we're just friends,"  Minho answered back.

" Oh really? I saw dream team, the part when you two hugged, you two should go out already!!" Seungho said while nudging Minho who was smiling. "Nah, she's not my type besides I like someone else," he finally confessed.

" What? You like someone else? , Krystal's gonna be heart-broken," Seungho said. "I don't think that girl's interested in me anyway, she's a noona and she goes to the same University as Onew, Jonghyun and Key hyung", Minho said

 "What? Is it Yuri noona? I knew that you guys had rumours but never thought it was real," Seungho said. "Nah, ofcourse not, she's like my real noona, it's someone else but that person doesn't even look at me. We first me when Jiyeon introduced her to me when we started rehearsing for Music Core as MCs, he said".

The two got the lunches but Seungho still had the thought in his mind. After their lunch, Seungho pulled Jiyeon towards the garden. "Seobang, what are you doing?" Jiyeon asked as she was confused.

"Jiyeon ah , who was the person that you introduc-" The bell rang and Krystal grabbed Jiyeon's wrist and ran towards the class before Seungho had the chance to ask her.

" You two love birds had long enough," Krystal said while smiling making Jiyeon blush. Atlast it was end of school, Seungho waited outside Jiyeon's classroom.

"Seobang~~ "Jiyeon said while putting her hands on Seungho's arm. "What were you about to ask me?" Jiyeon said to Seungho. "Ah that's alright, just wanted to see how you were holding up with t-ara's comeback you know?" Seungho lied. *If I tell you, it might hurt you a lot, I can't bear to see you cry Jiyeon ah* Seungho thought.

"I am fine, Soyeon unnie's a lot of help, in our free time even in Japan, she taught me and Hwayoung and helped us revise you know?" "I just hope we get into the University and that we're in the same class next year", Jiyeon said while smiling at Seungho. "Na doo", Seungho said while smiling back at Jiyeon.

"Hey, you two," Krystal said, "let's go together, I am going to see Jessica unnie anyway." "Wait for me," Minho said. "I am going home with the hyungs too," he said while smiling.

"Hwayoung ah! Taemin ah!" Jiyeon shouted as the two made their way towards the rest. "Let's go, Hwayoung said and al six made their way towards the University.

------UNIVERSITY-------

It had been about an hour since Soyeon woke up after all lunch was her favourite. The t-ara members met up and were invited by MBLAQ and the rest to join them for lunch but Soyeon declined. Hey Soyeon? Woohyun said while walking up to their table. Can we sit with you guys? Sure, Soyeon said as she knew Woohyun through Jiyeon.

Woah, she must like Woohyun, Dongwoon suggested while looking at the two. I thought you liked Soyeon, Kikwang said to Dongwoon. Me and Soyeon noona, nah, we have some private things you know? Dongwoon said while everyone nodded in agreement.

Why did they reject our offer? Joon said while Hyuna approached the guys. Can we sit with you oppas? She asked cutely but Joon rejected. I can make them sit with us, Joon suggested. Are you trying to make a bet? Myungsoo asked. They won't, Seungho said. They will, Joon + Kikwang + Junhyung said. Myungsoo + Doojoon and the others also said no.

Joon walked up to Hyomin: do you want to sit with us? He asked, Hyomin looked at Soyeon for the answer, seeing Hyomin's desperate face, Soyeon agreed that the members could go but she, herself didn't go but instead chatted with the rest of the INFINITE members followed by Myungsoo and Hoya.

Oppa? Can we sit together? Tiffany asked Hoya who said yes. Soyeon gave eye directions to everybody and they all went to another table leaving Tiffany and Hoya alone to give them some personal space. The two blushed at first but started talking again. Am I a matchmaker or what? Soyeon said while the boys nodded in agreement.

I love your new song, Sungjong said happily. You look much prettier with long hair, Dongwoo suggested. Ya, are you two trying to hit one me? She joked while laughing. Seeing Soyeon and INFINITE members laughing, Joon got angry and wondered why Soyeon didn't talk much with him.

She thinks that you're a flirt + cocky + arrogant, Seungho said after seeing Joon looking at Soyeon. Let's give her a flirt then, Joon said and approached Hyuna who was on a table right next to Soyeon's. You wanna sit with us? Joon charismatically said while eyeing Hyuna, 4minute were blushing with happiness and said yes, however, Soyeon and the INFINITE members were in their own world.

I like Be Mine better than Come Back Again, it's beat is so powerful, Soyeon said while some members disagreed. Come Back Again is more catchier, Hoya said while others nodded. I like Be Mine better too, it's so charismatic and powerful, Myungsoo said while Soyeon nodded. The members talked to Soyeon for the whole of lunch.

We thought you really had celebrity disease, Sunggyu said. Yeah, everybody else thinks so too, don't know why you know? It's just my personality, she said then the bell rang to end lunch. Everyone made their way back to lessons. You seemed to like Soyeon a lot, Doojoon said to Myungsoo and Hoya.

She's really nice and funny, they both said in chorus. Wah, Seungho you're so lucky that you got to spend time with her before debut too, Hoya said while Myungsoo nodded shocking the other guys. Soyeon is one of a  kind you know? Seungho said.