HoFany Couple

Our Mistakes Just For Love

    

----------------UNI---------------

Soyeon's POV

It's nearly the end of Uni and I am so excited, I want to put on my robe and sit down on the couch while watching Protect the Boss, Jaejoong oppa's dabaek, he's new hairstyle is rocking! As for my fans, I haven't updated my twitter in weeks, should I do something special for them? Selca! Soyeon took out her Blackberry Torch and got ready to take a picture, suddenly her phone rang...

Cry Cry can't you see the music? Then everyone's eyes were fixated on Soyeon, what are you looking at? Soyeon said which made everyone turn their heads to the board except the boys ofcourse.

Soyeon looked at the caller id and it was Hyomin. Wae? Soyeon said. Umm...ah...ah....araso...tell him that I am in room 310, okay? Iended the call and held her head up only to see the boys glancing at me, I rolled my eyes, why are they being so nosy?

Doojoon was busy talking to another girl, an idol infact but I really don't care, I just continued with my selca but once again I was disrupted. We were given a free lesson to study so the teacher left thinking that we were actually going to do it. Most did and I did too but it got boring near the end, I talk to much you know? I can't function if I don't talk~

Noona? Noona? Oh Minho? I said after seeing Minho appear on the classroom door with a bouquet of red roses in his hands, what's the special occasion? I thought. He wants me to help him  impress someone? Krystal perhaps? Krystal and Minho are so cute together during dream team, such a good couple, I thought then stood up from my chair and grabbed my cream-coloured bag.

Where do you think you're going? AH! Woah, you scared me, I said as I clutched my fast beating heart, Doojoon glanced at Minho then at me then at the red roses that he had gotten someone. Why are you being so nosy? Mind your own business! I said then went of to meet Minho. Oh~~ Minho ah! It's been ages~~ I said while pulling Minho in for a hug, he hesitated at first, Ya! I shouted then he agreed.

Dongsaengs this days! I thought. Have your moment somewhere else! Joon said signalling us to go outside of the classroom with a book in his hand. I scoffed, since when did you start reading? I said to Joon who just rolled his eyes and sat back down. And because you haven't been here to see me in ages, you're going to town with me today~~ I said happily while smiling at Minho who smiled back.

Food~~ I thought. It's been ages since I went shopping!! It's nearly Christmas, I need to buy myself and the members presents~~ I said while smiling happily at the thought of a white christmas. Unnie!! Jiyeon called out to me from the behind. Yeah? I said while glancing at Krystal who looked disappointed. Krystal, do you want to go shopping with us? I said and saw a big smile appearing on Krystal. Aigoo, my dongsaengs, I thought.

Ya, Jiyeon ah, Seungho ah, join us. Minho will treat you all to a big dinner~~ I said while smiling, Bwo? Minho said while we all laughed. I am going to be right back, I said while grabbing Qri unnie's wrist. Where are we going? She asked me, totally confused.

We were just outside my class room so I turned and faced Qri unnie. You're going to confess today!! I whisphered while smiling to encourage Qri unnie but she backed out and ran off.

Ya! Qri unnie! I said disappointedly, I ruffled my hair not knowing that all the boys were looking at me. Soyeon noona, you alright? Hoya asked the annoyed me. No, not all, what do you do when you know that someone likes someone but doesn't want to confess?

Oh, so tell me about you and Tiffany, how is it going? You asked Hoya while smiling. It’s going well, we have a date tonight and I don’t know what to wear..Hoya said as his smiled disappeared and was replaced by concern instead. Wear something casual but smart too, girls like seeing guys in shirts so wear a shirt and trousers, black preferabbly, a waist coat maybe? Hoya nodded and agreed.

Oh, thankyou so much, noona, Hoya said while hugging me. Aigoo, Hoya is a good dongsaeng, I thought. I wish him and Tiffany the best of luck :) Hoya? Tiffany said with a low-toned voice, tears were starting to appear in her eyes. We removed each other from the hug and saw Tiffany running away.

Hoya looked at me for help. Run after her and tell her your feelings, I advised Hoya, he nodded then ran towards her. What have you done now? Do you like Hoya that much to see him heart-broken?  Joon mocked me. He's my dongsaeng and I want him to date Tiffany, why are you so concerned anyways? I said to Joon while glaring at him.

Shouldn't you be studying? I said to him but he just rolled his eyes then walked away. Soyeon ah, you alright? Seungho said to me as he walked towards me. Yeah~ I said while smiling. Where are the others? Dongwoon asked. You mean Hwayoung? We're all planning to hit the shops today, you can join us if you want, I said to him as he blushed.

Can we too? Myungsoo and Kikwang asked while I nodded. Doojoon who was trying to act cool didn't respond at all. Ya, why are you trying to act so hard? She's a classmate, you can ask her, Kikwang said while laughing. Doojoon glared at him then said it atlast, can I come too?

I nodded, that guy certainly has attitude though. Soyeon noona? Minho said as he saw me and the boys, Joon also joined us, he said he wanted to meet Hyomin. Minho linked arms with me while I saw Krystal's smile disappearing although she acted as if she didn't care. I removed my arm from his arm causing Minho to look at me for an explanation.

Ah..that..I need to tell Doojoon something, I said as I saw Doojoon's face first cause he was the furthest one behind me, he sits next o me you know? I said as I stepped back and joined Doojoon. WHAT? Doojoon shouted in my face. It's  true, you do have the celebrity disease! I shouted back while laughing and saw him ready to defend himself.

Hoya's POV:

I followed Soyeon noona's advice and ran towards Tiffany, woah she's a fast runner. She can't get me wrong, my crush can't get me wrong, I just wouldn't be able to bear it. There was a small distance between us now and she had glanced back several times to see me, I caught her wrist and turned her to face me.

I love you and only you, I confessed then kissed her. We kissed passionately then sat down on the stairs. I have loved you for three years now, you were my favourite in SNSD too, I confessed while she smiled with her head on my shoulder. Really? I am glad that my crush likes me back, she said to me while I smiled.

So we're a couple now? I asked. Yeah, we're a couple now, she said and smiled, we kissed for a second time,