Seungho's and Minho's POV:

Our Mistakes Just For Love

 

Yoo Seungho's POV:

There were barely any people tonight so we arrived here quite early. Jiyeonnie and Hyomin noona wanted to take group pictures and so we did. Jiyeonnie sensing Krystal wanting to take a picture with Minho, decided to ask Minho. He agreed thinking it was a group photo again but Jiyeon slowly disappeared from the picture and Krystal blushed harder.

And as I was the cameraman, I had to try really hard not to laugh at the Minho who didn't know what was going on, then I noticed that he was looking somewhere else, more like at someone else. His gaze was turned towards the right of his and his expressions were that of a jealous person, I quickly turned my head to see who it was and much to my surprise it was Soyeon noona.

Soyeon noona was trying to annoy Doojoon hyung and it working, Doojoon hyung was chasing Soyeon noona around. I looked back at Minho and he was already gone, I didn't know what to do. Krystal was worried about what had happened and I just didn't know what to tell her. I thought that maybe it was just a one-time thing, a small crush, not  a 'I love her more than myself' serious type love.

I told Krystal that it was nothing and went to find Soyeon noona, maybe she can help him somehow. This incident made me remember something that happened when T-ara first debuted....

---------------------FLASHBACK, 3 years ago----------------------

Manager: Seungho, you're shooting with T-ara today. 'T-ara?' Seungho said with a confused expression. Um, its a new group and they're debuting with this MV today, its called lies, the manager said then walked away as the make-up and hair stylist came towards Seungho.

Each scene was perfectly done but there were 2 more to go, one was the kitchen scene and the other one was where Seungho was going to get slapped. Seungho had met all the other members except Soyeon who was talking to her best friend Seungho on the phone outside.

Seungho went to get some fresh air and stopped walking when he saw Soyeon's back view. She turned around and at that time Seungho fell in love, violins were playing on its own, flowers were falling from the sky but that was all his imagination. Then something really happened, it rained and Seungho who was busy focusing on Soyeon's face didn't notice it.

Yeh, let's go inside, it's raining!! Soyeon said while nudging Seungho. Then he noticed the sudden rain and immediately grabbed her wrist and they ran inside. Yah, kwenchana? Seungho asked Soyeon who was drying her hair with a towel. Yah? I am your noona, respect me !! Soyeonn whined, 'you're cute when you're angry' Seungho muttered. Bwo? Soyeon asked thinking he said something else.

'Ah nothing' Seungho lied. 'Ok, just have fun and act natural ok?' the director said as they had started recording the kitchen scene. Seungho hesitated as he didn't want to spoil her face so Soyeon went first. After Soyeon rubbed Seungho's face with the cream, war had started and the two rubbed each other's faces with the cream. It was all done in one take and the two had disappeared to wash their faces.

Seungho..oppa! Who are you looking for? Shy Jiyeon asked Seungho, 'oh..that...no'one' Seungho lied then looked around the set to find Soyeon. 'I think Seungho oppa likes someone!!' Jiyeon whined as she entered the make-up room . Uh, who is it? Soyeon asked while moisturing her face with a face cream. Molla!! Jiyeon said as she held her head down and sat on the sofa.

Don;t worry I'll ask him to treat you nicely, you two are so cute!! Soyeon said to reassure Jiyeon and it worked. Then  came the slapping scene, 'sI'll try to hit it as lightly as I can ok?' Soyeon said to Seungho. 'Do what you want' Seungho said. 'By the way where were you earlier?' Seungho said. Makeup room~ Soyeon said while smiling. "Ah that reminds me, you know Jiyeon? T-ara's maknae?? She likes you but she thinks you like someone else." Soyeon said.

"What do you think?" Seungho asked Soyeon with a serious face. "Oh, so you do like someone!!" Soyeon said while smiling. "Malebwa, I won't tell anyone, I swear!!" Soyeon said cheerfully.

"It's time, lets try and do this in one take!" The director said. "I am a great actress, act properly ok?" Soyeon joked while Seungho laughed. Soyeon hesitated at first then her hand went up immediately and SLAP!

It became silent, everyone was shocked even the director was speechless. "CUT?" Soyeon asked uneasily while feeling guilty. "Uh..yeah..CUT..um..well done!" The director said as people began to pack up. Seungho looked around for Soyeon but she was nowhere to be found, even the t-ara members seemed to have gone.

"Here, Soyeon unnie left this for you" Jiyeon said as she handed Seungho the letter. "She felt guilty for slapping you so..there...bye, take care," Jiyeon said disappointedly and walked away. Seungho read the letter then tried to find Soyeon but it was impossible.

Phones were banned from using for the t-ara members, it was just home to practice, practice to home, then a letter came for Seungho from Soyeon.

Jiyeon cried today and told me that you liked me...I am pretty sure it's just a crush right? Seeing her cry for the first time made me feel guilty and I know it's a lot but can you assure Jiyeon that it's not true?

If you do like me, just know that I can't like you back but I do hope you can be my lovely dongsaeng and  our Jiyeonnie's boyfriend. Sorry for asking you for  a favour like this...bye, take care from Soyeon noona.

---------------FLASHBACK ENDS-----------------

She was my first love and my heart did break even if we only met for  a day , I had many sleepless nights then I followed Soyeon noona's advice and met Jiyeon..Everytime I went over, I wouldn't see Soyeon noona at all...she just wasn't there.

When I asked Jiyeon, she said that Soyeon noona had gone to see her boyfriend, Seungho, now MBLAQ's leader..I just hated my name from that moment then MBLAQ debuted and I just stopped watching TV instead I talked to Jiyeon..then I fell in love with her..