Hate me?

Our Mistakes Just For Love

Minho's POV ~

 

"Minho, why are you doing this?" Soyeon questioned.

 

"What do you mean?" What is she talking about? Is she mad about the Krystal thing? I thought.

 

"What's this?" I said after I opened a text from Doojoon hyung.

 

Suddenly I felt as if my heart had been ripped open, I could see that Soyeon was texting someone, perhaps Doojoon hyung?

 

"You even kissed?" I said as my voice started to break. I can't show her my tears.

 

"Ye..yeah! I..i..I like Doojoon and he likes me back" she finally confessed. How could see do this to me?

 

"You do know he's a playboy, he will just throw you like the girls he has already thrown for someone new. Why do you even like him?" I started shouting.

 

"C..cause I do, now back off. It doesn't feel good to be heartbroken does it? Guess how Krystal must be feeling" she shouted at me. Is she really more worried about Krystal than me?

 

"Fine! I'll just look at her from now on. Don't come near me, just don't talk to me!" I shouted out of rage.

 

"I hate you!" I shouted, I hate her, I hate her, but I love her too. How come love is this cruel?

 

"Mi..Minho ah" Tears were starting to appear in her eyes, I really wanted to comfort her eventhough she made me angry.

 

Suddenly, Joon hyung came and hugged her, is he into her too? What about Doojoon hyung?

 

"Really? Two timing? How could you do this unnie? I have to admit you are a player." Krystal said, what is she on about?

 

"Yesterday, she told me that she was going on a date with Joon oppa and now I get the msg saying she kissed Doojoon oppa? Wow!" she added.

 

"Please don't tell Doojoon!" Soyeon pleaded. Is she..is she really a two-timer? I saw Joon hyung looking at her with a blank expression. He didn't know she was cheating on him?

 

"Oppa, let's go, from now on we're over too. Don't come infront of me, don't approach me just get out of my life" Krystal said.

 

Is she really going to let her friends go...just for me? I didn't know what to do. She approached me and just took me away. I saw Soyeon kiss Joon hyung, my blood was boiling.

 

I told Krystal to leave me but she wouldn't. I needed to hit that bastard.

 

"She's not your girlfriend, she's mine" Joon hyung said and I stepped back.

 

"You're right" I said and turned away with tears in my eyes.