First Kiss Revealed?

Our Mistakes Just For Love

Jiyeon's POV:

Yesterday Soyeon unnie, Doojoon unnie and Minho went back to their dorms at the same time, I wonder what had happened. Seungho oppa hesitated a lot as well, is he hiding something from me? I gotta ask him today, I woke up feeling the sun's ray on my face.

 

Suddenly, a text message arrived, I quickly opened it thinking it was my seobang. Seobang always sends me a good morning text on the mornings, I thought while smiling brightly.

 

"I really need to talk to you, Minho likes someone else!! I am nearly there - Krystal" My eyes widened as I saw the message, Minho oppa doesn't like her? ..then who does he like?

 

I quickly washed my face and changed my clothes. T-ara members were also up by now, the bell rang and it was Krystal. She had been crying all night, her eyes had become red and swollen, I couldn't bear to see my friend like this.

 

I quickly hugged her and patted her back while she cried harder. I am going to make sure that whoever's responsible for upsetting my friend will definitely pay.

 

"Krystal? Ya! What's wrong?" Soyeon unnie quickly came towards us and I released myself from the hug. Krystal was still crying, this time with her head down so Soyeon unnie wouldn't be able to see her condition.

 

Soyeon mouthed to me "what's wrong?" "Minho oppa likes someone else, can you believe that??" I mouthed back to her, her eyes widened, is she hiding something too?

 

I was going to ask Soyeon unnie when she quickly went to her room. How weird..then she came back with some face wipes, and wiped Krystal's face. She took Krystal to the bathroom, she's probably as shocked as I am, it's probably nothing.

 

Then seobang messaged me, "Minho told Krystal, is she alright?" This message shocked me , it made me want to know the identity of that who's coming between the two.

"Who is it?" I quickly typed and sent the text, it took him long to reply back. I prepared the lunch as Soyeon unnie was still comforting Krystal. "I can't tell you, sorry" I got frustrated over the text, why can't he tell me!! Urghh

 

"Woah, Jiyeon what's wrong?" Hwayoung said as she walked in the kitchen. "Nothing" I replied and calmed myself down then cleared up the kitchen. I will find her myself and make sure she pays.

 

Krystal's POV:

 

"Minho dumped me for some bimbo not that we were even going out, still! I thought he knew!!" I said to Soyeon unnie while sobbing harder, she took me to the bathroom and told me to wash my face.

 

I followed her advice and stopped crying. "Now..I'll talk to Minho, it might be that he was lying to see your reaction" she said trying to comfort me but I knew it wasn't a one time thing, he was deeply in love with her.

 

"Are you sure you wanna go to school today?" Soyeon unnie asked me, I nodded. T-ara members and I left their dorm and went to the school, the unnies went to Uni while Soyeon unnie stayed with me.

 

She came into my class, everyone was staring at her, "can I talk to Minho" she said in a serious voice. I was really confused, is she going to shout at him?? I really hope not, I thought while burying my head on my book out of embarrasment.

 

"You left early, what happened?" Sulli asked me. "Nothing, just wanted to meet the unnies" I said while lying. Then we all received a text : Soyeon and me are an offical couple, we even kissed last night!! - Yoon Doojoon.

 

Woah, they're a couple now?? I thought Qri unnie liked him anyways I feel so guilty for burdening Soyeon unnie with my problems, pabo Krystal, I said while softly punching my head, not like I have anything in it anyways.

 

Jiyeon's POV:

 

That's why Soyeon unnie and Doojoon oppa went home early? Thank god its nothing to worry about but what about Minho oppa, who does he like? Then I saw Krystal heading outside towards Soyeon unnie and Minho oppa, I quietly followed her.

 

Minho's POV on the next chapter, what happens when Soyeon herself finds out about the text, will Qri forgive her? Will Krystal forgive her?