Introductions

Our Mistakes Just For Love

 

 

 

T-ARA’s dorm:

"Wah~~It’s our first day, wake up!!! Soyeon ah wake up"~~Eunjung sang cheerfully while Soyeon wrapped the pillow on her head to avoid listening to her. All the other girls were awake by Soyeon but in the end it was her to wanted to sleep longer.

After many tries from the members she finally woke up. Aigoo, she said and began stretching her arms out. First day of University after 3 months of hard work, urgh. Soyeon said and jumped out of her bed. I wonder if Seungho’s coming in today, she thought.

MBLAQ’s dorm:

"Joon wake up!!" Seungho’s voice echoed in the room while Joon still kept snoring his head off. "Might as well give up," G.O suggested to Seungho. Then Seungho’s phone rang. "Oh it’s Soyeon", Seungho declared. £You coming in today?" She asked. "Yeah, you?" He replied. "Ofcourse it’s our first day!!" Eunjung replied.

""Hooray~~ Soyeon said with sarcasm which made the members throw death glares at all. "It’s our first day!!!" She then said which made the members talk about themselves with excitement about the day. "Urgh, how can they be excited about the first day of school, I want to sleep!!" Soyeon said to Seungho who was placing the phone beside Joon’s ear.

"Is Joon awake yet? Why am I bothering to ask? He’s probably snoring away in his sleep, you know as the leader you should be strict!! Don’t let idiot like Joon make you late, you remember the last day of Uni last year and you were 50 minutes late and came in the assembly, and everyone was staring at you all, woah that was funny"~~ Soyeon said while laughing.

"Yah! I am already awake okay, and that day wasn’t that bad, we were only 50 minutes late." Joon said as he was already frustrated. "You’re right, you shouldn’t have come in at all", Soyeon suggested and ended the call. "Aigoo, that Joon irritates me so much!!" Soyeon said to Jiyeon who was talking to her boyfriend, Yoo Seungho.

"Oh look at the love birds, how I wish me and Doojoon can be like this too", Qri said while looking at Jiyeon happily talking to Seungho on the phone. "Yah!! It’s your fault for not confessing to him yet," Soyeon said while looking at Qri and shaking her.

"Did you see the part when he kissed that woman in his drama? How I wish it was me instead, Qri said still day-dreaming about Doojoon."  "What should I do with you?" Soyeon said out of frustration. "Hwayoung ah, Dongwoon's called!!" Boram shouted to tell Hwayoung who was changing.

" Uh, thank you unnie," Hwayoung said after running in and grabbing the phone. "Hey", she said. Soyeon came in and stared at her then she saw Soyeon looking at her and mouthed thank you to say that her advice worked.

Soyeon smiled and went on to make lunches for the girls. "It's ready, time to go now." She said to the girls then they made their way to the car. Jiyeon and Hwayoung were dropped to the school first as it was closer than the University.

Then someone called Hyomin. "Ah, Junhyungie," Hyomin said to her close friend, Junhyung. "Yeah, meet you there, say hi to Hara for me" she said.

Hara and Junhyung had been going out for a month now. "So Soyeon unnie, are all of MBLAQ coming today?" Hyomin asked curiously. "Yeah, yeah, Joon is coming today", Soyeon said while smiling at embarrased Hyomin.

Hyomin took her best camera with her, her polaroid and started taking pictures of the Uni as they got out of the car. Boram was eating a chocolate bar while Qri was talking to her  friends (who were also idols) to tell them that that she had arrived.

"We're here in for another great year," Soyeon thought happily while sighing. As there were a lot of idols going to the same uni, they had a special building made for them where each class only had idols to prevent non-idols from distracting or getting distracted by them.

Soyeon waved goodbye to her members and was walking to her class when cheers and shouts from idol fan-girls came from the behind. Joon, Seungho, Doojoon, Junhyung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hoya and Myungsoo were walking towards the class as well.

Aigoo, not again, Soyeon thought to herself when she started walking again. Soyeon noona, Dongwoon called out to her surprising the fangirls and the rest.

Dongwoon catched up to Soyeon who had turned around and they started walking while talking to each other. "Does Dongwoon fancy her or something?" Joon asked the BEAST members who had confused expressions.

"I have to admit that she's pretty," Hoya said. "She has a great voice~ " Myungsoo added, "but not my type ofcourse." "We know, you already have Nicole," they all chorused while Myungsoo blushed at the appearance of her name. 

"Fancy Soyeon? Does he know her?" Joon said out of sarcasm. "She's not that bad," Seungho said. "Oooh, someone's got a crush," Doojoon suggested.

"Nah, we've been friends for 8 years and I have to say a girl and a boy don't last as friends for that long." He confessed while the others nodded. They had reached the class by now.

--------SCHOOL--------

"Seobang~ " Jiyeon said to Seungho who was happily walking towards her. "Yes, my princess", he replied while hugging her. "Urgh, how I wish Dongwoon oppa was my age," Hwayoung said while sighing.

"You love birds, don't come near me okay?" Hwayoung said at the sight of the two snogging each other.

---------- UNIVERSITY----------

"And that is how we do this sum", Seungho said then returned to his seat followed by applauses from idol fangirls. "Who wants to do this one?"  the teacher asked then Joon pointed at Soyeon who was asleep.

Joon smirked then nudged Soyeon as he sat beside her due to the seating arrangment. "Aigoo", Soyeon said while looking at the teacher then making her way towards the board.

Everyone's eyes were on her, some had good thoughts, some very bad. * She was sleeping, she won't be able to do this , Hyuna thought*  *That's for insulting me today, Joon thought* "Done!" Soyeon  said while eyeing Joon then sat back down again.

"Well done~" The teacher said as it was one of the hardest questions on the book. "Next person?" teacher asked again. "Joon will do it, Soyeon declared then slept again."

*Aish this girl, , this looks hard* "Wrong," the teacher said disappointedly. "Gwenchana", Hyuna said then there was a shower of applause again for Joon.

"Change of seating plans guys!!" The teacher announced. "Joon and Doojoon change seats." "What?" They both thought, *urgh gonna be next to that annoying Hyuna, Joon thought.*  *Next to that arrogant posh girl? Doojoon thought*.

I'd rather die, they both thought then dragged their feets near the new seat. "Oppa~~ " Hyuna greeted Joon while Soyeon was still asleep which made Doojoon sigh.

" Teacher, I don't mind sitting next to Soyeon noona if Doojoon hyung minds," Dongwoon shouted out. Everyone was surprised, they all wondered why Dongwon wanted to sit there so badly.

"It's alright Dongwoon, Doojoon doesn't mind". The teacher assured Dongwoon then  began teaching again  but the thought was still on everyone's mind especially Doojoon's.